[Feedback] ThinkDigit.com Web site

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl_ravi

Journeyman
I have one query... Pl excuse me if it has been asked before..

I visit two forums running on vBulletin...

1) *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/index.php

2) *elsmar.com/Forums/index.php

But the smileys in the above forums are different. Please check the links below.

Think DIGIT
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001

The ELSMAR COVE
*elsmar.com/Forums/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001

The Smiley icons in the second seems to be better,
Now I wanted to know what I / digit needs to do so that we can incorporate the smiles (Elsmar Cove forum smileys) in our postings..

Last edited:

Venom

Journeyman
kl_ravi said:
I have one query... Pl excuse me if it has been asked before..

I have two forums running on vBulletin...

1) *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/index.php

2) *elsmar.com/Forums/index.php

But the smileys in the above forums are different. Please check the links below.

Think DIGIT
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001

The ELSMAR COVE
*elsmar.com/Forums/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001

The Smiley icons in the second seems to be better,
Now I wanted to know what I / digit needs to do so that we can incorporate the smiles (Elsmar Cove forum smileys) in our postings..
You run digit vb? (roflz)

kl_ravi

Journeyman
I think even the no of columns used in a webpage also has a visual impact....

Presently I can see 4 columns being used. If it were 3 columns, It would have been ideal.

My monitor is set to 800 x 600 pixels resolution and still i have to scroll sideways. My suggestion is to make the page resize itself for different browser resolutions like 800 x 600 & 1024 x 768

Also I would like to comment on the "Previously published" box on the thinkdigit.com website ...

If i change my font size from medium to larger or medium to smallest, nothing seems to happen. The font used is also bold and not normal. Even this aspect might be looked into ...

varun_ag

Broken In
FatBeing said:
Yes, yes, we know. I'm hoping you took that survey - it'll be an important deciding factor for the massive overhaul Thinkdigit is going to go through.

We have been hearing of this "MASSIVE OVERHAUL" for over 18 months now. God aonly knows when they would be able to complete their so called massive overhaul. Looks like they are following Vista Timeline and delays :)

kl_ravi

Journeyman
I have seen features like VB-Plaza & vBux ... And different kinds of points & rep systems .... Can digit try out few of these ...??

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
If the roll eyes smiley appears next to this sentence, the problem is solved. :roll:

Oops! Looks like it's missing.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
The website could be jazzed up a little bit but I'd say the forum is perfect. The settings like 'Remember Me' on login page checked off by default, user email notifications on PM and thread subscription, off means I do not have to deal with junkloads of emails in my inbox daily. Some sites running on default installations of vBulletin 3.0.X +forget to take care of these small details which could have made life a lot easier for users. :)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
If you digit people havent already noticed things going haywire with your polls, better do. It allows multiple oppurtunities at just the hold of an enter key!

Blazingfire

Right off the assembly line
Disclaimer:I don't care if some one already mentioned the point.

1.Your site have no news.
2.It lacks two important media 1.Vedio 2.Audio
>Vedio can be used to compliment the article of your magazine.
>Audio can be used for old people who can't read.
3.It have a dull means of iteraction for the mag.
>I think you can atleast print the hottest forum topic in mag.
4.Site can be used to troubleshoot distinct problems which you guyz can't print in mag.

I think there should be more ways, which my friends can point out.
Thankyou.

k4mik4z3

Right off the assembly line
Say, why isnt the subscription page updated ??? I was going to subscribe until I saw that the declaration "Offer is only valid until Dec 2006" !!

Subscribers could easily get cheated thinking that the offer is still valid and subscribe unless they have read all the fine print carefully !

Please update that asap. I want to know if there are any offers for subscribing now or not.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Blazingfire said:
Disclaimer:I don't care if some one already mentioned the point.

1.Your site have no news.
2.It lacks two important media 1.Vedio 2.Audio
>Vedio can be used to compliment the article of your magazine.
>Audio can be used for old people who can't read.
3.It have a dull means of iteraction for the mag.
>I think you can atleast print the hottest forum topic in mag.
4.Site can be used to troubleshoot distinct problems which you guyz can't print in mag.

I think there should be more ways, which my friends can point out.
Thankyou.

If your post was much more understandable, probably someone would really sit up and take notice :D

hy admins
i like the interface of jan 2007 digit.
i like it.
i dont like it that when i click todigital passion digital leisure or any
other tab on cd.
than popup window come in which various software avalable.
in the previous version it is easy to know information about particular
sofwareon click and it is imporatant ilike that information and i install software on the basic of that know i am searching for information on the web
try to give that information also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom