[Feedback] ThinkDigit.com Web site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
digit forum and site is already fast enough,

but i can't open neither the forum nor the site from my desk:( nobody is helping me.. i'm using opera mini

Nihal

Right off the assembly line
tuxfan said:
One thing that could make the forum pages lighter is to stop pics as signatures ;)

There are no images allowed in signatures anyway, i tried to do that!:p

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Hey.............Is is possible to save a thread....................
Coz.....
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5193
This Thread is 195 pages long.......and I want to see this thread offline........

If not pls Enable this option

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
why does the "send a message via skype to ----" icon reload frm the forum rather than the cache like all other forum images.i'm using opera 8.24.

it distorts the formatting of the page for a while

CadCrazy

in search of myself
The Bug is really bugging me

Visit this thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73538
and go to cad/design section on the first page. You see three quoted messages. I added one quote for entire text but the text is automatically divided to three quotes. I tried 100 of times to remove those two extra quote but as soon as i delete them and save the post to my surprise nothing s changed again three quote.

I request admins/mods to plz help me remove it

adi007

Youngling
utsav said:
^^there is no such option in vbulletin to enable saving of a complete thread
he is right.But i have one suggestion,use printable version of the thread(click thread tools>Show printable version).Then click show 50 posts from one thread at the top.it can reduce your work to a great degree..

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
hey thnks for adding two more option int he forum i.e.
Forum tools
Search the Forum.......

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
when a member is banned:

1. can u show the time for how long he is banned

2. can u show a message saying that he is banned coz the twice iv been banned and when i try to open the forum, it takes very long to load and sometimes just shows a message server too slow or something like that or sometimes it takes me to the home page of the person who banned me

V

vaibhavtek

In Edit Avatar Section in User CP at the bottom it is written:-

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 15.6 KB (whichever is smaller).

Can u just increase the size to around 100 X 100 pixcels..!!!

Whenver I try to upload an Animated Image it doesnot animate after uploading in this forum...!!!

My current avatar is a Animation but it is not animating..!!! :-x

Plz fix this problem...!!!

Agree with the suggestion of iMav that There must be the facility that when a user is banned for how days,hours etc etc he is banned must be shown..!!!

Ok the next thing that u can do Raboo.

See this post and the the post below it.

So plz enable Javascipt and HTML in this forum.

Hope will recieve this update ASAP..!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^ @ Vaibhav, I don't think its safe to enable HTML and javascript.

And here is my request:
Can we make the tutorial section only for "Procedure oriented" things. There are few threads such as "Windows error messages explained", "Web error codes and meaning", etc.

I agree that the above are not totally non tutorial type so can we have a sub-section for "informational readings" in tutorial section? In such threads there is no procedure involved, only reading is involved.

rahulbalmuri

ωιтн gяєαт gяαρнι¢ѕ......
i'm unable to upload my avatar pls help me!!!!!!

it is giving an error message as "Unable to move/copy file"...what to do?????:?

Micheal

Pro Geeks
what did u guys think you were doing?
man, i saw this coming when digit went under 9.9 media.

There are too many ads on the forum. I understand the need for money (from advertisement) but the forum is a place to discuss important issues and fix problems. It eats up bandwidth, not to mention the sheer irritation it causes. Many veterans here may decline to come now. We will then lose valuable contributors to this forum.

Forum Bachao Yaar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom