• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

[Feedback] ThinkDigit.com Web site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
do add " report 2 mods " as an EXTRA option in Thread Tools .........

wont it b a COOL idea 2 just click & THREAD REPORTED 2 mods ........

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
ax3 said:
do add " report 2 mods " as an EXTRA option in Thread Tools .........

wont it b a COOL idea 2 just click & THREAD REPORTED 2 mods ........

u can already report a 'bad post' by clicking onto the
report.gif
button which is below the poster's avatar..

RisINg

Broken In
OK , first of all the links for the May DVD and CD lead to the pdfs for the April DVDs and CDs please change that!!!

deepakrao

Right off the assembly line
hi myself deepak,
i am using mozilla firefox2, and every time i open any webpage then it shows the message scripts are currently forbidden and in bracket java, flash, plugin. please help

hi myself deepak,
i am using mozilla firefox2, and every time i open any webpage then it shows the message scripts are currently forbidden and in bracket java, flash, plugin. please help

Last edited:

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
this site is good but we need the REAL DIGIT PPL TO LOOK OVER not users

like we can have agent 001 answer some questions and so too for other questions and just not edit out stuff like our RESIDENT GOD "RAABO"

coz i find this as a gr8 site to discuss but not to get help from none of my problems frm the past year and a half have been answered correctly

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i'm not blaming the users but most of them come here only for help and not for much contribution and regular ones just go about posting updates and news

instead ppl like RAABO should be actively involved in sub-forums like QnA,Hardware & Software T.S.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
the thinkdigit website is crap...its totally not in accordance to the standards of the digit magazine....plzz change it

the forum is good

the tech2 website looks good...but the website as whole is not good

make a better website....so that we can visit it as we visit tech2 often but dont visit digit website....me just got a direct bookmark to this fourm

Last edited:

mohanty1942

Journeyman
SEARCH function on forum gives WORSE result

A serious problem with thinkdigit website & NOBODY is bothered.

The search feature on the forum doesn't give desired result !!!
Just give a seach for threads giving multiple keywords & watch the meshed up results.

The search feature on forum undoubtably FAILS to deliver !!!.

This problem was already posted in this thread on 29.06.2006. But NO response/correction have been made till now -rather the search feature function got worse than ever.

That problem is --> on Thinkdigit Forum's Search Page not giving proper result when multiple keywords are entered.

Previously (in 2005) it was good and also functioning very perfectly as there were options to select

(a) " Find posts that contain all the keywords" &
(b) "Find posts that contain any of the Keywords enterd"
But now these options are not there.

Why such LOOSE treat with DIGIT's website that claims to be NO-1 ?

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Thanking you for your monthly editions,my valuable suggestion is that concentrate on security reasons and networking issues in your regular issues

nikhil ramteke

s,b+..u cn..
its releted to our forum...after log in within few minutes i get sign out automatically....is there any cookie set for security purpose by the digiters?

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
@nikhil ramteke: Strange.. this does not happen wih me here.. i can close this tab and re-open it to find myself logged in automatically.. try deleting your cookies and logging in again. It should work in most cases.. if you still dont have luck, pm me :)

nikhil ramteke

s,b+..u cn..
Asfaq said:
@nikhil ramteke: Strange.. this does not happen wih me here.. i can close this tab and re-open it to find myself logged in automatically.. try deleting your cookies and logging in again. It should work in most cases.. if you still dont have luck, pm me :)
where this cookies r set 4m????n this happens on all pc's of my college....

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
When I visit my control panel, I don't see a feature for viewing only my threads and posts. Is this feature even there here or not? I'm not talking about subscribed threads but a separate link for the above said feature.

For eq., I post in a long thread, and I wish to navigate to my post in that thread, how do I do it without going through the entire thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom