Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi Guys, :thumbs:
Vote out which gaming company u like most
multi vote is possible...

Vote should be from your personal experience & not
heard. :cool:

do try to support ur vote with a reason :wink:

SI just because they make Football Manger . I am in love with that game and spend days of my life on it.

To exit a game go to option --> Quite game . But why would you want to do that ?

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Activision: for COD series
Capcom: for their character concept & hack/slash styles
Electronic Arts: for games NFS,Burnout Paradise
Ubisoft: for POP series
Konami: for Horror Genres such as Silent Hill series

Oh the instant urge to check'em all was too overpowering :p

Faun like it all....

Piyush

Lanaya
Rockstar games--> for their impressive open world
Ubisoft-->for emphasizing on environments as well as sound effects
Bethesda-->for implying huge maps in their games and still very short loading time
capcom-->same reason ...DMC
id softwares-->DOOM, QUAKE, wolfenstein and now RAGE

ooops...forgot to add one more
Firaxis-->for their gem Civilization and Alpha centuri

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
There is bit of ambiguity in the question. Are we supposed to state the production houses or development houses?

In either case,

Developers: Team ICO (Ico, Shadow of the colossus), Valve (HL,L4D,TF), Bioware(DA,ME) Polyphony Digial (GranTurismo), Rockstar North(GTA), Idsoft(DOOM,Quake), UBISoft Montreal (POP, AC,FC2), EA Cannada (NFS, Sims 3), EA Redwood Shore/Visceral (DeadSpace) Firaxis (Civilization), Konami (contra, MGS,PES), SCE-SM(God of War), Naughty Dog (Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted), Nintendo (Mario, Legend of Zleda), Namco(Tekken)

Companies: SCEI, Take-Two, ZeniMax Media, Capcom, Nintendo

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Devs for me are DICE for orsum BF3 and Crytek for mods and OSSUM games. And, Slightly Mad Studios for damn good racing game after GTR2. id for Doom 3 and 4.

gameranand

Living to Play
For me devs are
Bioware(ME series, DA series),
Bethesda Game Studios(Elder Scrolls Series, Fallout 3)
Visceral Games(Dead Space series)
Crytek(Farcry, Crysis)
Infinity Ward(COD MW4 & MW2)
Dice(BF)
Ubisoft Montreal(POP series, AC series, Tom Clancy's Games)
Capcom(DMC4, SF4, RE5)
Idsoft(DOOM,Quake)

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Well actually the title is misleading as it says gaming company. Gaming company are of two types developers and publisher and OP should have made it clear whether he wants to share views about Developer or Publisher and also Publisher don't do anything at all for game development so I guess developer discussion should go on here.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
There is bit of ambiguity in the question. Are we supposed to state the production houses or development houses?

In either case,

Developers: Team ICO (Ico, Shadow of the colossus), Valve (HL,L4D,TF), Bioware(DA,ME) Polyphony Digial (GranTurismo), Rockstar North(GTA), Idsoft(DOOM,Quake), UBISoft Montreal (POP, AC,FC2), EA Cannada (NFS, Sims 3), EA Redwood Shore/Visceral (DeadSpace) Firaxis (Civilization), Konami (contra, MGS,PES), SCE-SM(God of War), Naughty Dog (Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted), Nintendo (Mario, Legend of Zleda), Namco(Tekken)

Companies: SCEI, Take-Two, ZeniMax Media, Capcom, Nintendo

I am with you buddy. No wonder you mentioned team ICO first. Ico and shadow of the colossus are mind bending games. The upcoming "Last guardian" will be no different and is the concluding part of project TRICO.
In fact shadow of the colossus was voted best ps2 game of the decade by IGN and no wonder that was the unanimous choice.

I started gaming on my ps1 and no wonder all developers associated with sony are my favorites especially konami(mgs),namco(tekken), polyphony digital(gran turismo), capcom(resident evil, devil may cry).

Top Bottom