Far Cry 4

gameranand

Living to Play
Finally Unlocked the Arena and got to Rank 10 to unlock my favorite Signature Weapon....BUSHMAN....This gun KILLS. :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Don't ****ing play without me.

Oh Don't worry bhai ji, I'll play this game with you as well. Game is highly replayable. :p

- - - Updated - - -

So I started the game again as I made bad decisions in previous game. I know that they don't matter but still.
Anyway I started the game and cutscene was quite long so I started eating my Pizza (Full Big One, Yeah I was hungry don't judge). And then something strange happened

Even when the cutscene stopped and I got control of character, I thought, lets finish Pizza first. I was just idling and then after 10-15 mins Pagan came back and BOOM game over. I was like WTF just happened. Credits rolled.

kartikoli

Busy!!
Oh Don't worry bhai ji, I'll play this game with you as well. Game is highly replayable. :p

- - - Updated - - -

So I started the game again as I made bad decisions in previous game. I know that they don't matter but still.
Anyway I started the game and cutscene was quite long so I started eating my Pizza (Full Big One, Yeah I was hungry don't judge). And then something strange happened

Even when the cutscene stopped and I got control of character, I thought, lets finish Pizza first. I was just idling and then after 10-15 mins Pagan came back and BOOM game over. I was like WTF just happened. Credits rolled.
Wow thats a surprise ending :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Eagles are PITA in this game. Also snow leopard is so rare and need so many pelts of them to craft bags. Damn killed all with just Bow to have twice of them, took several retries as playing on hard.
I always laugh when a Chase courier or Royal Transport bus comes, just a headshot and bam, truck is yours or Karma event complete. Although I also use grenade launcher for easy kills if in car. :D

DDIF

Custom User Title
Eagles are PITA in this game. Also snow leopard is so rare and need so many pelts of them to craft bags. Damn killed all with just Bow to have twice of them, took several retries as playing on hard.
I always laugh when a Chase courier or Royal Transport bus comes, just a headshot and bam, truck is yours or Karma event complete. Although I also use grenade launcher for easy kills if in car. :D

Co-Op is good but without voice there is no proper co-ordination.

I have a Q8200 processor and 6GB RAM (4GB at 800MHz and one at 667 MHz) with a R9 270X. I get around 15 or 17 FPS and sometimes it drops to 3 FPS at High or even medium settings. I also noticed that changing the resolution or the settings don't make much difference. Is it the CPU?

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I have a Q8200 processor and 6GB RAM (4GB at 800MHz and one at 667 MHz) with a R9 270X. I get around 15 or 17 FPS and sometimes it drops to 3 FPS at High or even medium settings. I also noticed that changing the resolution or the settings don't make much difference. Is it the CPU?

yep probably

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

i have more weak configuration yet plays enough smoothly to be enjoyable. first of all make sure the game is updated. secondly, editing the profile file under far cry 4 folder is a must: ​How To Get Far Cry 4 Running More Smoothly on PC

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
the profanities!!!!!!

lol

and BC fkng Rhino impaled me 5 times in a row. :x

- - - Updated - - -

and the wild dogs are so damn irritating. always in a pack and jumping around, hard to kill..

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Got the Elephant Gun and killed me some rhinos :D

2 shots between the eyes. Now i have a deeper wallet.

Top Bottom