Far Cry 4

Piyush

Lanaya
More than sufficient to impress her enough to let me pork her. Ok even if i agree that i have not progressed so far, my question would again be, is there any point of time when she would, or it never happens? So far i have seen Yuma show me her assets and then KLPD.

When my friend told me that there is no porking stuff in this one, I actually left the game for a while. Started back again today after 2-3 months or so. But yea, the inevitable truth remains, there wont be any exercise for of such sort.
And yea, like you I also regret siding Amita.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
When my friend told me that there is no porking stuff in this one, I actually left the game for a while. Started back again today after 2-3 months or so. But yea, the inevitable truth remains, there wont be any exercise for of such sort.
And yea, like you I also regret siding Amita.

exercise! oh yes ..i did that a lot in witcher games ;) :D

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Hahaha..Girls always charms us

I don't know which but progress chart show 1 vehicle remaining to be driven
17/18

do u know which one ?

oops..never checked that. I dont drive much actually, usually wingsuit a lot, to cover grounds by valley flights.

amjath

Human Spambot
Hahaha..Girls always charms us

I don't know which but progress chart show 1 vehicle remaining to be driven
17/18

do u know which one ?

I use to drive a lot, I didnt know I could do fast travel :p thats y

BTW did you drive a vehicle with big fan in the rear which goes in water as well as land [dont know the name]

amjath

Human Spambot
I got this vehicle in racing but I think it doesn't count in vehicle driven my total count is still same...
where do I find this while roaming?

Far Cry 4 - Best vehicles and how to get them | Accelerated Ideas

What about snowmobile?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^I have driven snomobile and I think that Hovercraft is the pending one..thanks for the link
and I'll try the X:340, Y:444 co-ordinates :-D

amjath

Human Spambot
Finally completed the game, I let everyone live. I too have 1 vehicle left to drive

It was very sad to see Lakshmana Min (1988 - 1989) :( that too killed by Mohan Ghale

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Finally completed the game, I let everyone live. I too have 1 vehicle left to drive

It was very sad to see Lakshmana Min (1988 - 1989) :( that too killed by Mohan Ghale

How is it compared to FC 3 ?

amjath

Human Spambot
How is it compared to FC 3 ?

Big, more gameplay even after completing mission, Excellent graphics and audio. Few things might looks/seems repetitive. All the location discovery makes different but sometimes feels bored. Overall game and storyline are worth playing even if you played or not played fc3

BTW there are decision making in between main mission which can help you extend the gameplay more

Zangetsu

My Rating: 9/10
Finally Completed the game (100%)
collected everything letters/posters/masks etc etc.
took hell lot of time to collect pending items but I used gyro-copter most of the time.
Amazing experience as good as FC3.
the Night time was not as good as FC2 and sea animals are lacking as in FC3 (sharks)

Animals are more aggressive in FC4 than FC3.
I saw two tigers fighting with each other and also two bears..in the end only one survived :-D
even saw a Croc taking a kyrat citizen under water :mrgreen:

a bug I found is 3 monkeys sitting idle under water (may be doing under water meditation) :-D

All outposts and fortress liberated undetected...
also all hostages saved undetected.
Stealth ;)

Tips on how to liberate undetected:

1.First Tag every enemy in the area outpost no worries If u miss one or two
2.Try to kill Hunters 1st with Sniper or Takedown (your choice)
3.Free Animals if any in the outpost..and if elephant is there then just drop a bomb and rest of the job is easy
4.Use bait once if u have.
5.If there are more enemies (Hard level) then use Sniper and Grenade....
throw grenade and sneak run 360 degrees so that the enemies are checking in opposite direction
6.Be aware that sometimes Wolfs or Dholes fails your plans as they attack from no where while liberating outposts, which is kind of irritating.
7.Finally Disable Alarms using sniper rifle or explosions
8.Explode the drums when enemy is near it
- - - Updated - - -

That is Hovercraft I think..complete all Kyrat Racing quests and you will have all vehicles driven

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
That is Hovercraft I think..complete all Kyrat Racing quests and you will have all vehicles driven

If i complete all kyrat racing how will I know that I completed it. Whenever I go near the place it is asking me to play again even though I finish Gold

Zangetsu

If i complete all kyrat racing how will I know that I completed it. Whenever I go near the place it is asking me to play again even though I finish Gold
You will have to write down or remember the location so that u won't repeat a race again (that's what I did)
after completing a race just check the progress of kyrat racing and u will see counter increasing

- - - Updated - - -

Tips on how to liberate DETECTED:

1. Get an elephant, ride it.
2. Select MG42 from weapon wheel.
3. kill every ma***ka you see.

- - - Updated - - -

haha...
also u can use Guns for Hire tokens :mrgreen:

Top Bottom