Far Cry 4

ithehappy

Human Spambot
So Pagan Min is not dead after all. I was playing some side missions (hostage rescue) and got a call from him (or something where he was talking) asking Ajay to change his cloth types and all, that he (Pagan) has asked some tailor to make finer suits for Ajay and blah blah! How the hell is that possible? So the guy whose copter I shot down was another double then?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
So Pagan Min is not dead after all. I was playing some side missions (hostage rescue) and got a call from him (or something where he was talking) asking Ajay to change his cloth types and all, that he (Pagan) has asked some tailor to make finer suits for Ajay and blah blah! How the hell is that possible? So the guy whose copter I shot down was another double then?

probably a bug.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
btw did anyone faced crashes on Nora's mission (after saving the big idols) ?

FATAL error : File system error Unknown file system read write() exception

Piyush

Lanaya
Guys I've a problem. Consider this image

*i.imgur.com/ZBsazN1.jpg?1

Now if you can seee that cottage, even if I go near it, it will still be dark. Similarly near cliffs/ mountains of shadows or under some roofs in open area, the dark is so dominating. I cant see anything at those places. Is it normal? Is there some flashlight available in game? Or is it my R7 265 specific problem?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Nope, no flashlight, at least I haven't found any yet.

Cloud you pin point that location, I just want to see it myself outta curiosity?

Piyush

Lanaya
Nope, no flashlight, at least I haven't found any yet.

Cloud you pin point that location, I just want to see it myself outta curiosity?

Its in the banapur village in the beginning. Just where the friend (Sabal I guess) left me and told me to meet him when Im ready. Just go down to first set of stairs, then left, there you will see this open field.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Guys I've a problem. Consider this image

*i.imgur.com/ZBsazN1.jpg?1

Now if you can seee that cottage, even if I go near it, it will still be dark. Similarly near cliffs/ mountains of shadows or under some roofs in open area, the dark is so dominating. I cant see anything at those places. Is it normal? Is there some flashlight available in game? Or is it my R7 265 specific problem?

let me give you the solution right away, the version u are on, is devoid of the ultra dark shadow glitch fix patch that came out with 1.04 update. what happens is if you have turned on shadows to high, AO to HBAO+ or SSBC, the shadows will break. Turn them down to medium shadows and SSAO and ur problem will be gone.
Also it seems ur map is broken, try deleting the patch.dat and patch.fat files in data folder of the game.

Piyush

Lanaya
let me give you the solution right away, the version u are on, is devoid of the ultra dark shadow glitch fix patch that came out with 1.04 update. what happens is if you have turned on shadows to high, AO to HBAO+ or SSBC, the shadows will break. Turn them down to medium shadows and SSAO and ur problem will be gone.
Also it seems ur map is broken, try deleting the patch.dat and patch.fat files in data folder of the game.
Yea , spot on.
I renamed the patch files and AO to SSAO. But I turned shadows to ultra. Will turn shadows to medium now.
1 more question, I dunno if its me but when I applied those fix the overall quality of the game looked a bit dull to me. So Im guessing those patch files, 1 was 1.3gb, has to do something with it?

amjath

Human Spambot
I'm getting killed everytime I try shooting a Rhino. Any help?? :D

BTW is this game locked at 60 fps or what. I'm getting ~60 fps at 1080p ultra

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I'm getting killed everytime I try shooting a Rhino. Any help?? :D

BTW is this game locked at 60 fps or what. I'm getting ~60 fps at 1080p ultra

you gotta aim to the head. C4/Mines kills the Rhino instantly, but damages the skin so its of no use. use shotgun and aim for the head.

check Vsync for 60 fps.

amjath

Human Spambot
you gotta aim to the head. C4/Mines kills the Rhino instantly, but damages the skin so its of no use. use shotgun and aim for the head.

check Vsync for 60 fps.

I will take your rhino advice
Vsync is checked and everything in ultra is giving me 60 fps max and ~57 fps normal right?

Top Bottom