Far Cry 4

amjath

Human Spambot
anynews about update 2??? is it out yet???

- - - Updated - - -

new mechanics in addition to prvs ones..........., pretty much everything is same , you can consider it as a dlc or modded upgrade of far cry 3.............

Yes it is out already

Akira

Augmented Nerd
Who's done the voice acting for Kalinag in Shangri-La missions? Almost sounds like John Abraham :lol:

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
I can't understand Ubi. Why are they troubling us, the legal owners with anti piracy ****??

With a great difficulty I just downloaded a 3 GB patched file (Ubi recommends 512 kbps connection, but they're idiots anyways).
I used a 7.2 mbps connection and took 3-4 days, (not continuously though).

And now, after the update, my Depth of Field is screwed and I can't see stuff clearly, its all blurred....

I know there was a recent news that FC4 users who can't see **** have pirated the game... I HAVE NOT PIRATED the game... I can produce the purchase details & invoice... I got the game from Flipkart, Indian retailer.
It only proves that Ubi deliberately put problems in user experiences to avoid piracy... How can an official patch reduce my Depth of Field?

After Far Cry 3, god knows why I had high expectations... Now, what do I do with this blurry game? Will another patch come? Because its not there as yet.... :(

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I can't understand Ubi. Why are they troubling us, the legal owners with anti piracy ****??

With a great difficulty I just downloaded a 3 GB patched file (Ubi recommends 512 kbps connection, but they're idiots anyways).
I used a 7.2 mbps connection and took 3-4 days, (not continuously though).

And now, after the update, my Depth of Field is screwed and I can't see stuff clearly, its all blurred....

I know there was a recent news that FC4 users who can't see **** have pirated the game... I HAVE NOT PIRATED the game... I can produce the purchase details & invoice... I got the game from Flipkart, Indian retailer.
It only proves that Ubi deliberately put problems in user experiences to avoid piracy... How can an official patch reduce my Depth of Field?

After Far Cry 3, god knows why I had high expectations... Now, what do I do with this blurry game? Will another patch come? Because its not there as yet.... :(

Can you post some SS ?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
After how many missions can we enter NORTH KYRAT...
We enter NORTH KYRAT via KING'S BRIDGE

*i.imgur.com/ZY4BQtE.jpg

Last edited:

Akira

Augmented Nerd
The character development in FC4 is horrible. Sometimes I want to give both Amita and Sabal the finger and do whatever the hell I want, but ofcourse, there's no option for that. AJ hardly has any personal reasons for staying in Kyrat, or any compunction over killing thousands of people in the way. Honestly, they could have simply taken a card from AC:BlackFlag, where Edward becomes more mature after Kidd's fate(no spoilers, but those who played it might know what I mean). They could have included a similar scenario with Dr.Noore. Or a dozen other ways-but no, AJ keeps doing crap without even one mention of what Lakshmana is?

I still have only captured South(playing it slowly, with all collectibles :wink:) but hoping the story gets better...

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Character development in FC3 was horrible too. I just feel that Ubi is turning AC and FC into CoD, new game every year with some minor changes.

Reloaded

In the zone
Far Cry 4 woes with dual-core processors point to a bleak future for budget PC gamers | PCWorld

far cry 4 dual core fix
Dual Core Fix (here it is) :: Far Cry 4 General Discussions

I don't know why ubsoft blocked dual core processor, the wired thing is after using this fix the games works smoothly without any problem, then why block the old processor???? ass****es. never going to buy any game from them again. Thank god i didn't delete the setup, downloading everything again whould have been a nightmare.

Time to play the game finally woohooo :mrgreen:

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
Can you post some SS ?

Here's it....

View attachment 15029

UPDATE: I solved the problem. Apparently, its a bug. If I keep it in the default specified "Low" graphics setting, the game works ok.
When I change any individual Graphics setting, making it from "Low" to "Custom"... This Blurring happens. So, when I changed Environmental Detail from Low to Medium, this blurring started....

Needless to say, at this stage, we're all expecting some regular updates... Its not stable yet, we can all feel it.

About the Game: Its just the starting and I can't understand whether Pagan Min hates Ajay, or likes Ajay for being Ishwari's son.
I mean, Min didn't capture him properly... Nor was there much torture to Ajay, Darpan although got a lot of pain... Ajay just escaped on his own.

What is this? (Step-)Father-son family rivalry to be settled later, or a proper battle?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
If someone can tell me how the hell I can run this game full screen I will throw a kiss :p

Tried 16:10, nothing, 16:9 obviously isn't showing my native resolution and borderless and full screen those options are same!

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
If someone can tell me how the hell I can run this game full screen I will throw a kiss :p

Tried 16:10, nothing, 16:9 obviously isn't showing my native resolution and borderless and full screen those options are same!

Try pressing Alt+Enter

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I could play this game on Ultra T_T

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Anyone playing at 16:10 will have that damn letterboxing. Found a fix (sort of great?) here, Black bars / borders / letter box :: Far Cry 4 General Discussions

- - - Updated - - -

Guys I don't understand how to do the campaign (main) missions! What shall I look on the map for? I am at 18% and the main screen says I have done (or in progress?) a mission called Burn It Down, but then on the map I see nothing!

Akira

Augmented Nerd
Guys I don't understand how to do the campaign (main) missions! What shall I look on the map for? I am at 18% and the main screen says I have done (or in progress?) a mission called Burn It Down, but then on the map I see nothing!

Campaign missions are done by approaching the Golden Path symbol on the map(or A for Amita and S for Sabal). It's also possible you might have to do Huntley's missions(W) or Longinus' missions(L) before further campaign is unlocked. (Assuming you don't have the black map glitch-where you can't see the map at all).

P.S- Press tab on the map to bring up legends and mess with what you can/can't see on the map. Very useful when you buy maps from the store.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Anyone playing at 16:10 will have that damn letterboxing. Found a fix (sort of great?) here, Black bars / borders / letter box :: Far Cry 4 General Discussions

- - - Updated - - -

Next is the Bhadra Mission I think, if you have done that then it's Yogi and Regge(Y) mission which is the Noore mission.

Top Bottom