Far Cry 4

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Yea , spot on.
I renamed the patch files and AO to SSAO. But I turned shadows to ultra. Will turn shadows to medium now.
1 more question, I dunno if its me but when I applied those fix the overall quality of the game looked a bit dull to me. So Im guessing those patch files, 1 was 1.3gb, has to do something with it?

I had that too, i think it turns off the Mipmap and affects the overall texture quality a bit, but above that i think its the AO which drastically degrades the lightning quality, to me i just could not stand the dumb down with a GTX 970, in-fact you will also notice that no matter broken the shadows are, with HBAO+ the game looks friggin awesome. So i just patched the game with 1.04 patch and everything was fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting killed everytime I try shooting a Rhino. Any help?? :D

BTW is this game locked at 60 fps or what. I'm getting ~60 fps at 1080p ultra

with GTX 970, that's pretty much it. I'm getting almost 50~52 Avg in 2560*1440 with a Decent OC.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting killed everytime I try shooting a Rhino. Any help?? :D

BTW is this game locked at 60 fps or what. I'm getting ~60 fps at 1080p ultra

PKM or any LMG..OR if you already have unlocked the Elephant gun in Signature weapons, well....you get the point form the weapon's name right? dont use explosives, a damaged skin is no good for crafting.

amjath

Human Spambot
What is your rig configuration?
i7 2600k, z77, 8GB RAM, GTX970, Seasonic s12g, 2TBHDD
I had that too, i think it turns off the Mipmap and affects the overall texture quality a bit, but above that i think its the AO which drastically degrades the lightning quality, to me i just could not stand the dumb down with a GTX 970, in-fact you will also notice that no matter broken the shadows are, with HBAO+ the game looks friggin awesome. So i just patched the game with 1.04 patch and everything was fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

with GTX 970, that's pretty much it. I'm getting almost 50~52 Avg in 2560*1440 with a Decent OC.

- - - Updated - - -

PKM or any LMG..OR if you already have unlocked the Elephant gun in Signature weapons, well....you get the point form the weapon's name right? dont use explosives, a damaged skin is no good for crafting.

yeah yeah thx I just started playing will check for the guns.

Piyush

Lanaya

So you have deleted those patch files but using 1.4 patch, HBAO+ and shadows ultra right?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
So you have deleted those patch files but using 1.4 patch, HBAO+ and shadows ultra right?

not deleted, the patch itself IS the two very files, after that (with an nvidia card) you will able to turn everything ultra along with PCSS, HBAO+, Enhanced God Rays...etc as nvidia specific features, and also fix the broken shadow, map, CTD at opening doors, incredibly annoying stuttering while driving..and many more issues.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
So I have played the below mentioned side missions now. Is there anything else worth checking out other than these? Would be uninstalling then.

All the Shangri-La, Hurk, Reggie and Yoggie and Longinus missions. Ghale Homestead is fully updated. Outposts and Towers liberated obviously. And all Rabi Ray Rana Propaganda centres are destroyed etc.

Top Bottom