Far Cry 4

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
getting 30fps on low settings on my laptop

Btw I am not able to reduce the resolution below 1280*720. I wanted it to be 1024 for more fps but .....

Anyone fix for this ?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Holly Cr@p... FC4 is Beautiful!! just played for about 15 minutes dayum its beautiful. but thats all I can play for now, gotta get back to work. got full weekend ahead for the gameplay :p

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Nope. They are playing the P!r@ted edition.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416634258825.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1416634258825.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 105

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Anyone finding difficulty in locating pigs? I have completeed about 8.5% and yet to find a pig. I think I have unlocked 3-4 Bell Towers. Also crafted all weapon holsters. Rhino's are very hard to kill, using Explosives or RPG will damage the skin.
Also the leaves are hard to find unlike FC3, blue ones are only found near water bodies.

Piyush

Lanaya
Anyone finding difficulty in locating pigs? I have completeed about 8.5% and yet to find a pig. I think I have unlocked 3-4 Bell Towers. Also crafted all weapon holsters. Rhino's are very hard to kill, using Explosives or RPG will damage the skin.
Also the leaves are hard to find unlike FC3, blue ones are only found near water bodies.

Rhinos are already mentioned in endangered lists, why you are killing them? :(
And regarding pigs, its cold out there man, so low probability of finding them.

Ontopic: I wanna play this game so bad....waiting for abusues in hindi :D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Rhinos are already mentioned in endangered lists, why you are killing them? :(
And regarding pigs, its cold out there man, so low probability of finding them.

Ontopic: I wanna play this game so bad...waiting for abusues in hindi :D

gameranand.

go talk to him.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and, abuses. FTFY :p ;)

quicky008

Technomancer
how different is it from far cry 3,are there any noticeable differences between the 2(apart from its himalayan setting and the inclusion of a new villain)?Some gamers have complained that the gameplay feels very similar to FC3-is it really true?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
anynews about update 2??? is it out yet???

- - - Updated - - -

how different is it from far cry 3,are there any noticeable differences between the 2(apart from its himalayan setting and the inclusion of a new villain)?Some gamers have complained that the gameplay feels very similar to FC3-is it really true?

new mechanics in addition to prvs ones..........., pretty much everything is same , you can consider it as a dlc or modded upgrade of far cry 3.............

Top Bottom