Far Cry 4

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
ok ubishit have fckedd all their games now............ i am thinking of purchasing another rig with nvidia hardware, since games now are becoming company dependent...........wait better i will just go buy ps4 instead of spending 30k o9n a gpu......(should have done tat only instead of wasting money on a rig............

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
ok ubishit have fckedd all their games now............ i am thinking of purchasing another rig with nvidia hardware, since games now are becoming company dependent...........wait better i will just go buy ps4 instead of spending 30k o9n a gpu......(should have done tat only instead of wasting money on a rig............

:facepalm:

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??

You can play on a 10 k graphics card if you enjoy games running at 30 fps in 720 p. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

u shud keep both graphics card (AMD & NVidia) and shud replace them time to time whenever a new game is released... (best of both worlds)

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
u shud keep both graphics card (AMD & NVidia) and shud replace them time to time whenever a new game is released... (best of both worlds)

*i.lvme.me/pzv5j7l.jpg

Attachments

• pzv5j7l.jpg
    pzv5j7l.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 87

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
I just hate the way they pronounce protagonist's name. Its clearly Ajay (a-jai) Ghale (gha-le), not Aa-Je. I hate it.

Alok

Adventurer
I just hate the way they pronounce protagonist's name. Its clearly Ajay (a-jai) Ghale (gha-le), not Aa-Je. I hate it.

I wathced on youtube and I found their style of speaking hindi horrible . Sentences have flow and style of english but words are hindi. It doesn't sounds natural at all.

gameranand

Living to Play
I wathced on youtube and I found their style of speaking hindi horrible . Sentences have flow and style of english but words are hindi. It doesn't sounds natural at all.

Well what do you expect. They should had hired a Indian person for that for that but they didn't. We gotta live with this idiocy. :p

Top Bottom