sunnyhj

Broken In
Here u go guys, these shots contain some info which might help...

*i47.tinypic.com/23mwu3n.jpg

*i49.tinypic.com/1444keo.jpg

*i48.tinypic.com/29na29z.jpg

*i46.tinypic.com/4t0qvn.jpg

*i47.tinypic.com/rvc5du.jpg

*i47.tinypic.com/35klhl2.jpg

*i46.tinypic.com/685tza.jpg

*i46.tinypic.com/2dvnasi.jpg

*i49.tinypic.com/2q3nl0z.jpg

*i48.tinypic.com/2rnuhvs.jpg

*i45.tinypic.com/70ke4p.jpg

*i49.tinypic.com/2mhfo6.jpg

*i48.tinypic.com/2zfl9wk.jpg

*i46.tinypic.com/1zyu7uh.jpg

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Looks like I am gonna love this game.
And guys kindly use the spoiler tags, it's really hard to read the topic from Tapa with this high res pics. There is a different 'screenshot channel' topic there you know.

sunnyhj

Broken In
Hmm...long gameplay time will be enjoyable in FC3
and its running well in DX11 :)

yeah the game is awesome...just make sure u run it in dx11... i started it in dx9 by mistake and there was so much lag and fps issue..was getting 17-19 fps in dx9.

At what settings you guys are playing this game because screenshots looks awesome. :)

at 1360*768 at all very high..the first shots from tower were at ultra check the screens...i've uploaded the settings section also.

Looks like I am gonna love this game.
And guys kindly use the spoiler tags, it's really hard to read the topic from Tapa with this high res pics. There is a different 'screenshot channel' topic there you know.

Done :)

RahulB

Journeyman
Just started playing FC3 and I must say I am impressed, the developers have removed a lot of pesky things from FC2 such as traveling and check posts.. Love the graphics, really lush environs. The new crafting system adds another layer of richness to the game. Working smoothly at DX11 with the patches applied..

BTW... I like being Rambo in FC3 (*wink wink)

cyborg47

Technomancer
The horizon looks so wrong.

@Reloaded, Textures are looking great, what your config and fps?

Last edited:

Amithansda

Journeyman
Well, started playing Yesterday...and I am totally into Single Player...Good gfx + Good gameplay + good story+good Ending= Good enough for me.

Graphics is really awesome even sometimes I thing those YouTube gameplay trailer did not do justice...Giving no Lag in my system.
Those who are expecting reality in gfx section, it is NOT offering you that, kinda like a well detailed animation movie...

Gameplay is huge...Lot of area to cover ,it got Gliders, zip lining and blah blah. Crafting medicine and Leather Pouch by collecting herbs and Hunting animals(Yuck) is kinda inspired from other obvious RPGs.

Dunno why I feel like they made an effort to make First Person Movement seem like very realistic...Camera Angle, Walking varies on Different kind of Plains.

Top Bottom