gameranand

Living to Play
Finished Main story, wonderful game , Money worth spent. cleared 75% of outposts , only couple of skills remaining. dono if I will do the rest of the side missions.

One thing which I am very disappointed is that vaas was infact dead earlier in the game, I was expecting a bigger fight with him

EDIT: BTW.. I played 7 and a half ours continuously to finish the game, started with side missions and I think at 3 AM I started to continue with the main mission , im taking work from home tomorrow :p

Yeah right to play the game. Nice. :D:D

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I think I hurried upon the game and finished the main mission soon with only 50% of side mission alongside.

But yeah, all i care is the pleasure from the game and it was unlimited :)

Btw, did i tell you the definition of insanity??

tkin

Back to school!!
Finished Main story, wonderful game , Money worth spent. cleared 75% of outposts , only couple of skills remaining. dono if I will do the rest of the side missions.

One thing which I am very disappointed is that vaas was infact dead earlier in the game, I was expecting a bigger fight with him

EDIT: BTW.. I played 7 and a half ours continuously to finish the game, started with side missions and I think at 3 AM I started to continue with the main mission , im taking work from home tomorrow :p
Took me 30hrs to complete everything except about 40 relics left.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
well u have finsihed. i'll will not finish main mission until i complete all side missions.

same here. completing the main missions without trying the side missions make the whole experience pretty dull as the side missions are lame. i usually deactivate tower, get the checkpost, then either go hunting or killing.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
same here. completing the main missions without trying the side missions make the whole experience pretty dull as the side missions are lame. i usually deactivate tower, get the checkpost, then either go hunting or killing.

you mean reactivate, right??

when will the second island available. currently on main mission 'the social club'

play on and complete every mission in first island before you start second island.

Took me 30hrs to complete everything except about 40 relics left.

:+1:

dont remember how many relics left.. i did around 60 i think..

I got up 10 mins ago :facepalm:

got up at 4PM?? :clap2:

you would an ideal for many hostelites ;)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Faun is having BSOD on launching uplay.

CAM00048.jpg

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
"DON'T KILL INNOCENT CIVILIANS"

...one does not simply.....listen to it...IN A GAME

*imageshack.us/a/img843/4710/farcry32013022022294444.jpg

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
okay.. faun got FC3 and we played coop.. awaiting his inputs.. :p

got 3 guys to coop with :D .. lets do it tomorrow if we are not drooling on PS4 news .. ;)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Yea, we played from 1 AM to 3 AM , same two missions which we both played couple of days ago.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
yep.. thats one of the best levels IMO...

and the player Skrillex whateva is kinda dumb, dont you think ;)

Top Bottom