RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Sometimes too much enthusiasm hurts ;)
yea.. just like using a product without reading the manual :D

that will break stealth even with silenced weapons and if you try melee you will be the first one to become fresh meat.

I think you can use arrow to open cages as they are made of wood. try and check.

hey y u no add me in coop missions??? add me in skype will pm u ubisoft id when do you play??
YGPM

tkin

Back to school!!
No, shooting cages with silenced gun wont break stealth as long as no enemies are standing near the bullet path.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
hell yeah!! super effective when the animal is a bear/tiger etc.. the bears and tiger take down a lot of NPCs before going down.. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
In my case Bear was trying to run and they killed him. I was like :facepalm:. Tigers and leopards always works. :D:D
In my case, half the time the animals get stuck, specially if I snipe it from a very long range, some ai initialization problem I think, I once saw a a bear and a dog sitting nose to nose :facepalm: I molotoved their collective behinds :D :D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
In my case Bear was trying to run and they killed him. I was like :facepalm:. Tigers and leopards always works. :D:D

each of the animals worked for me..

In my case, half the time the animals get stuck, specially if I snipe it from a very long range, some ai initialization problem I think, I once saw a a bear and a dog sitting nose to nose :facepalm: I molotoved their collective behinds :D :D

:lol: :D

Using the bow is tough :/ .. anyway I activated all the towers.

yeah.. i never used it apart from a few missions where it was a necessity.

tkin

Back to school!!
SILENCED Z93

capiche?? ;)
In front of say two armored cars with machine gun chains and nowhere to run? :D :D

Didn't think so..... ;)

There is one part of the game(second island), when you come to a situation like this, if you don't have rpg or grenade arrows you'll have hell getting to the objective in time.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
In front of say two armored cars with machine gun chains and nowhere to run? :D :D

Didn't think so..... ;)

There is one part of the game(second island), when you come to a situation like this, if you don't have rpg or grenade arrows you'll have hell getting to the objective in time.

which one?? i never used 'nade arrows, and i never failed a mission on the second island :)

is there a way to change the firing mode? single short/burst fire/ auto etc

nope.. control it with mouse clicks

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Finished Main story, wonderful game , Money worth spent. cleared 75% of outposts , only couple of skills remaining. dono if I will do the rest of the side missions.

One thing which I am very disappointed is that vaas was infact dead earlier in the game, I was expecting a bigger fight with him

EDIT: BTW.. I played 7 and a half ours continuously to finish the game, started with side missions and I think at 3 AM I started to continue with the main mission , im taking work from home tomorrow :p

Top Bottom