coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Do the side missions with the main one also.. And try crafting the weapons holster and ammo holster first..

already got a mid size wallet (60k), rugged sack (~32 items) and wasting money like crazy because the wallet fills up so fast. wanted to upgrade the sack but requires 2 animal skins that i haven't encountered yet. same for wallet. And got 8 relics already + 1 letter.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
phew.. took a while to complete "New Rite of Passage" :lol: now in the "Three Decker" , I should have really upgraded my weapon holster to accommodate more weapons, two isn't enough. :/

im sure vaas is not dead yet.. cant be that easy , im sure he will popup from some where in the future missions :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
How to do that ??

I think you can do that by distracting enemies near reptiles. gotta try that tonight :p

first time I came across a snake in FC3 I jumped on my chair :p, also the first time I took a swim to encounter a crock :lol:

tkin

Back to school!!
I think you can do that by distracting enemies near reptiles. gotta try that tonight :p

first time I came across a snake in FC3 I jumped on my chair :p, also the first time I took a swim to encounter a crock :lol:
There is only one place in the game where this can be done, I forgot the mission details, but I had to go and invade a large camp and then kill a captain and get a key or map I think, then proceed towards a cave, the only details I remember is that overlooking the camp from the side of my attack was two raise sniper nests, on both sides of the road(one on each side), take the guys out below the sniper nests,, now at the bottom of the stairs of the left sniper camp was a snake, worked wonders, now go down to the lower valley from left side, another snake in a room, lure enemy using rocks in that hut. The only place this strategy is useful

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Sitting in my office .. I just realized that the captured animals can be freed and used to take down some of the enemies :facepalm:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i never encountered more than one croc at a time... that would be more logical.. crocs stay in packs.

and that luring to snakes using stone throwing is a cool technique, the best use of stones :) i used it only twice in the whole game due to snakes being so rare..

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

yet to encounter crocs but got bitten by jelly fish. and i tried the snake bite at the same place as tkin said. there are 2 snakes: 1 near the sniper/overlooker's post and second one in the camp (or maybe it was the same snake).

Sitting in my office .. I just realized that the captured animals can be freed and used to take down some of the enemies :facepalm:

that will break stealth even with silenced weapons and if you try melee you will be the first one to become fresh meat.

i simply hate any medicine drop with quads. have to try the quest half a dozen times before i can complete it.

Top Bottom