sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^Isn't there in-game tutorial?

The reason i am looking for the specific recepies, is these craft items are special and do not come with usual recepies such as rugged wallet, heavy duty holster etc etc. But there must be a way to buy these or get from some missions. The path of the hunter quests for these items are done and i got the skins....only no way still found to use them. in Crafting menu they are just not there. So if anyone has completed or reached amost at end-game, please elaborate.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Then you must not have skinned the animals in the path of the hunter quests. I had no problems in crafting these special items. The blood komodo dragon,the one horned bull,the golden tiger,golden nexked cassowary, skinned all of them and later just double clicked the items to create(extended wallet,ammo pouch,gunholder etc)in the crafting menu and they were created.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^ Then you must not have skinned the animals in the path of the hunter quests. I had no problems in crafting these special items. The blood komodo dragon,the one horned bull,the golden tiger,golden nexked cassowary, skinned all of them and later just double clicked the items to create(extended wallet,ammo pouch,gunholder etc)in the crafting menu and they were created.

I have all the skins in my loot rooksack, just did not find the receipe in crafting menu. how did u get the recepies? or do i just have to double click on the skins icons in loot rooksack if that whats ur referring to?

P.S- just post me the menu navigation please. upto creation

tkin

Back to school!!
Hello, anyone knows how to craft special items using rare animal skins like "Golden Tiger Skin", " Black Panther Skin" " Blood Comodo Dragon Skin"? I can see them in my loot rooksack as "Only to be crafted item with and can not be sold"..but i do not find any recipe anywhere till now:blush:. Current Loaction : BadTown
These special items are used to craft the ultimate kits, like maximum ammo kit, or max arrow quiver, only weapon holding kit does not require any special stuff. To unlock these kits you must craft the previous ones, like craft all 3 ammo kits, 4th one aka the maximum one is unlocked.

I have all the skins in my loot rooksack, just did not find the receipe in crafting menu. how did u get the recepies? or do i just have to double click on the skins icons in loot rooksack if that whats ur referring to?

Ok, kits like ammo, arrow quiver etc does not require any recipes, all you need are the skins, now check all the kits to see which animals you need, kill them and craft your loot, then when you get all three for each category the 4th, i.e the ultimate kit is unlocked to be crafted by using special(legendary) animal skins, like man eater shark, black panther etc, when you have those skins you can craft those max kits, and as long as you do not craft the ultimate kits those special skins will remain in your inventory.

Legendary animals can only be found in path of the hunter quests and must be killed with arrows.

PS: If you posses the necessary skins, just double click the item to be crafted, recipes are required only for syringes and special arrows, not for kits.

abhidev

Human Spambot

follow what tkin said...u need to upgrade step by step...the skins found in the hunter's quest are special skins which are used in the last level of the upgrades.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
These special items are used to craft the ultimate kits, like maximum ammo kit, or max arrow quiver, only weapon holding kit does not require any special stuff. To unlock these kits you must craft the previous ones, like craft all 3 ammo kits, 4th one aka the maximum one is unlocked.

Ok, kits like ammo, arrow quiver etc does not require any recipes, all you need are the skins, now check all the kits to see which animals you need, kill them and craft your loot, then when you get all three for each category the 4th, i.e the ultimate kit is unlocked to be crafted by using special(legendary) animal skins, like man eater shark, black panther etc, when you have those skins you can craft those max kits, and as long as you do not craft the ultimate kits those special skins will remain in your inventory.

Legendary animals can only be found in path of the hunter quests and must be killed with arrows.

PS: If you posses the necessary skins, just double click the item to be crafted, recipes are required only for syringes and special arrows, not for kits.

:D
YESS..! just what I thought..! waiting for this information only...thank you very very much for the confirmation, this was just what i assumed.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Completed game. The last few missions were insane. Fun game. Flawed story(a bit),but solid,fun,gameplay. 8.5/10 for sheer entertainment value.

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
started playing today on my 4 year old system.. 27fps.. ouch.
but a bloody good game.. and its huge!! how long did it take you guys to finish the main story line? 10 hrs+??

akkies_2000

Journeyman
I'm actually impressed with Ubi. It's like all the radio towers are unique (except the jumping). The way to the up is all different from my experience of activating most of the radio towers. Good job Ubi.

And I finished the game. Awesome ending. Left-click proved worthy of Jason.

Absolutely love how every tower is different, just like each outpost has a unique attitude...

gameranand

Living to Play
Just started playing the game. Awesome game to say the least, damn a snake bit me when I was activating the tower and I shoot him first but he didn't died, maybe thats a story part. Anyway enjoying it thoroughly. :)

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
The game started off pretty rough on me as I had very limited ammo (its a pain to upgrade them) and a single holster. But as it progressed, I am finding it encouraging as I am now able to clear the outposts and unlock it.

Bow and Arrow looks to be impossible to pull off from a distance with a sharp aim

tkin

Back to school!!
The game started off pretty rough on me as I had very limited ammo (its a pain to upgrade them) and a single holster. But as it progressed, I am finding it encouraging as I am now able to clear the outposts and unlock it.

Bow and Arrow looks to be impossible to pull off from a distance with a sharp aim
Learn to calculate drop, use the meter.

Bow and arrows are useless..
On the contrary most useful in game, pick up arrows after killing enemies, also one shot silent kill, most useful when attacking outposts stealthily, I managed to clear entire outposts with nothing but arrows, no alarms, also explosive arrows are like mini RPGs with near zero reload time. Most versatile weapon in game when you learn to use it, also has good range, just learn to calculate and predict drop.

gameranand

Living to Play
I am getting 35 fps average on everything at highest settings even the AA. Also fixed the micro stuttering with some minor tweaks. Damn so many animals to kill even the water is not safe. I got in a river for safety and there was a goddamn crocodile waiting for me, kinda difficult game on highest difficulty, nothing is really safe in the game, had to use syringes to heal.

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
^ I found them very slow and less accurate.. May be because not given enough time to practice those things..
For silent kill I used sniper with silencer and for explosions used RPG it self..

Top Bottom