NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I'm actually impressed with Ubi. It's like all the radio towers are unique (except the jumping). The way to the up is all different from my experience of activating most of the radio towers. Good job Ubi.

And I finished the game. Awesome ending. Left-click proved worthy of Jason.

tkin

Back to school!!
I'm actually impressed with Ubi. It's like all the radio towers are unique (except the jumping). The way to the up is all different from my experience of activating most of the radio towers. Good job Ubi.

And I finished the game. Awesome ending. Left-click proved worthy of Jason.
Yeah, unlike Assassins Creed 3 where all the trees(to synchronize) are same with same texture, same branches, same everything.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Okk , now i am in mission 4 . Need to hunt sharks for crafting bags so that i can carry four weapons . But each time i go to water , they injure me . How to kill a damn shark ?

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Stay on the edge/shore of a beach(shark infested area), mark sharks with your camera. when they swim near you,shoot them down. Try throwing rocks in the water to draw their attention.

tkin

Back to school!!
Meh, best way to kill sharks is to run over them on a boat, plain and simple, kill, skin, get back to boat, rinse and repeat.

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Its good method but tedious i kill shark by standing on boat or edge of island with LMG u can also craft Animal instinct and animal Repellent syringes to avoid shark bites :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Its good method but tedious i kill shark by standing on boat or edge of island with LMG u can also craft Animal instinct and animal Repellent syringes to avoid shark bites :)
Animal repellent does not work against sharks and alligators.

with the boat method don't get near deep water you will not able to skin the shark .
Breath holding medicine, you can stay as long as you need in water, just keep injecting yourself with the medicine.

abhidev

Human Spambot
liberating outposts has become much easier with a sniper rifle with a sound suppressor and also the animals in the cage :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
started playing fc3 - had to start and re-start the game for several times due to some issues and the only annoying point I've found so far is the checkpoint save system.

BTW, getting only ~35FPS avg. ( config in siggy ) with game default settings and everything running at stock speed. Changing ( lowering game settings ) is not improving the performance.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Hello, anyone knows how to craft special items using rare animal skins like "Golden Tiger Skin", " Black Panther Skin" " Blood Comodo Dragon Skin"? I can see them in my loot rooksack as "Only to be crafted item with and can not be sold"..but i do not find any recipe anywhere till now:blush:. Current Loaction : BadTown

abhidev

Human Spambot
Hello, anyone knows how to craft special items using rare animal skins like "Golden Tiger Skin", " Black Panther Skin" " Blood Comodo Dragon Skin"? I can see them in my loot rooksack as "Only to be crafted item with and can not be sold"..but i do not find any recipe anywhere till now:blush:. Current Loaction : BadTown

got to 'Crafting' menu option and there you can find the options to craft several pouches and rucksack and syringe kits...

Top Bottom