gameranand

Living to Play
One thing I wonder that how come FPS games are now giving this old style equipment. In 2008 Turok gave it and now most games are giving it.

tkin

Back to school!!
One thing I wonder that how come FPS games are now giving this old style equipment. In 2008 Turok gave it and now most games are giving it.
Its called old school, things are rolling back, everything, vintage is more new age now. We had had it with our share of modern high tech guns, they make things easy, we don't want easy, hence going back.

gameranand

Living to Play
Its called old school, things are rolling back, everything, vintage is more new age now. We had had it with our share of modern high tech guns, they make things easy, we don't want easy, hence going back.

Hmm...Thats thoughtful. :)

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I always loved the old shcool stuff like swords and bows.. More inclined to swords (close quarters) than the ranges.

Its fun to fight the enemy that way and i loved witcher enhanced edition for that. (for its unique and awesome combat style which was lost in witcher 2)

I am happy to see it back

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I like the sword but never liked Bow and arrows much, I find it hard to predict the elevation and drop, maybe this is the reason I don't use grenades at all in games. My trigonometry is really weak. :|

tkin

Back to school!!
Well I like the sword but never liked Bow and arrows much, I find it hard to predict the elevation and drop, maybe this is the reason I don't use grenades at all in games. My trigonometry is really weak. :|
Follow your senses.

Sorry if that came out really gay :D

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave

Yours play style is same as mine i don't use gernades and mines and other trajectory stuff in most of games i prefer stealth in Far cry 3 i had eliminated all outposts with stealth thats why i love Stealth games

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yours play style is same as mine i don't use gernades and mines and other trajectory stuff in most of games i prefer stealth in Far cry 3 i had eliminated all outposts with stealth thats why i love Stealth games

I'm all in for a gun blazing action - sans the first outpost I've taken control of all other outposts so far using gun power ! and so far my preferred weapon is MP5 with silencer and red dot sight ( weapon of choice in many other games ) and the second LMG with red dot sight.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I'm all in for a gun blazing action - sans the first outpost I've taken control of all other outposts so far using gun power ! and so far my preferred weapon is MP5 with silencer and red dot sight ( weapon of choice in many other games ) and the second LMG with red dot sight.

I mixed it up with the outpost capture. I stealth to get the alarm switched off and start an attack targetting the most lethal of the campers. At times i have dragged them onto attack the animals and i cashed in the opportunity of a havoc on the unsuspecious insane-head followers :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I am beating the crap out of the Knief Thrower in that colourfull town :D ...got the hang of it and now beating him in almost every game and earning max in even highest bet difficulty...poor fellow will get bankrupt soon :D ...though the game has enough moeny system from loot and missions, i consider it to be a permanent source of money when am gonna buy weird syringes and stuff. This game has many fun elements if can be used with a funny mind, i completed the Shark bait race last post by swimming! (hit the scooter hard on a ramp), killed a shark with a RPG! flew with those big kites and landed directly in midst of an outpost and killed a gunner with jump takedown...got ripped to shreds by TWO TIGERS at night time thinking they were cassowary and tossing a molotov over them :D:D

anky

Youngling
hello frnds..
i have started playing this games since yesterday..and i am facing one problem..
the game which i had saves aur autosave games are not being loaded..games starts every time from the begining...(that movie on mobile)..

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I was going to free a camp and then a tiger just came up and killed everyone there and then some pirate also killed the tiger so I basically just got there, killed the pirate and done. What a nice surprise. :p

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Happened to me once too :p I posted this a few pages back. A tiger attacked and some barrel or something got overturned and the entire place caught fire and the outpost was liberated :p And I got a free tiger skin xD
All hail tigers.

tkin

Back to school!!
I am beating the crap out of the Knief Thrower in that colourfull town :D ...got the hang of it and now beating him in almost every game and earning max in even highest bet difficulty...poor fellow will get bankrupt soon :D ...though the game has enough moeny system from loot and missions, i consider it to be a permanent source of money when am gonna buy weird syringes and stuff. This game has many fun elements if can be used with a funny mind, i completed the Shark bait race last post by swimming! (hit the scooter hard on a ramp), killed a shark with a RPG! flew with those big kites and landed directly in midst of an outpost and killed a gunner with jump takedown...got ripped to shreds by TWO TIGERS at night time thinking they were cassowary and tossing a molotov over them :D:D
I win more money in poker, try getting a hang of it, more money than you could ever use.

gameranand

Living to Play
Money is pretty useless really. I haven't bought anything yet from store and I am always full. Is there a way to upgrade your health in later game ??

Top Bottom