OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Short main campaign is not a problem considering they will release good DLCs in the future.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
PC Game Live Stream

- - - Updated - - -

Forbes: The First 'Fallout 4' PC Graphics Mod Is Already Available

Nexusmod: Enhanced Wasteland Preset

- - - Updated - - -

PC Gamer: Fallout 4 Review (88/100)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Can you confirm if its spoiler free? Read a bit and found something in 3-4th para that may spoil the story.
Yeah already read it, it is SPOILER free

Damn you [MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION] am trying to resist preordering this! :/

Mizanurification

Journeyman
The game performs incredibly on PC. However got mixed impression about the starting.
I thought we could play as both Male and Female so mistakenly started off as wifey. It starts off abruptly but doesn't really have any link to previous games, which is good. The graphics is okayish but the lip sync, holy ****ing **** it's bad as ****. I look at the subtitles to ignore it. Also it's better to use a controller and the conversation UI sucks, should've sticked to Column type.

Btw didn't Fallout 3 start off with a similar "plot"?

quicky008

Technomancer
fallout is one of those games which is bound to get a good rating irrespective of whatever glaring flaws it might have or how mediocre/disappointing the gameplay may actually be(quite like the Halo series of games in fact)-lets hope the game is really as good as most review sites would like us to believe.

Piyush

Lanaya
Here is my short spoiler free review on the basis of 30 mins into game apart from creating character.

The Good:

Environment looks lively
Radiation actually feels dangerous unlike previous games.
Not just Deathclaws are fatal this time
"The" open world
Active A-life

The Bad
Loading time...most prolly its my old PC
Lip sync with audio is bad
ALT Tabbing out and coming back in makes resolution to 1280*720

Piyush

Lanaya
My setup is pretty old, AMD athlon II X4 @ 3.2 ghz, 4GB DDR3 1600, R7 265
Running at 1920*1080, low AA, 16 AF, rest med-high.

Cant check frames coz for some reason my fraps aint working, same reason I couldnt post the screenies. But game looks fluid to me so far.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Anywhere I can Download the steam preload file before I get my retail disc. Disc will be a dud anyway I guess as most games nowadays.

Top Bottom