Staff member
Fallout 4 Achievements

*i.imgur.com/p03YAFX.png
*i.imgur.com/2QJKcbE.png
*i.imgur.com/t0GMnV0.png

Last edited:

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
with the new build system wait till the mods arrive. Then it will be more epic. They said there won't be any level caps so I guess we will have many side quests :p

I like the build your base and defend concept

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Fallout 4 leaked videos and negative thoughts already pouring in...

Forbes Welcome

Apparently animations are very bad compared to nex gen!

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Forbes Welcome

For a game like Fallout (or any other Creation Kit game) modders would fix animation or texture issues. If everything else is good then the game is still worth it.

Alok

Adventurer

Forbes Welcome

I expect poor graphics, poor animation and bugs bugs everywhere from every Bethesda game still I love and play all :p

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Creation engine is an upgrade from Gamebryo engine (oblivion) which was an upgrade from Netimmerse Engine (Morrowind)
They were never meant to be high end or have super good physics systems/animation.. Heck, Morrowind had non existent physics, lel for a 2001 game that was pretty bad but the game still was decent,considering how deep the story was

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
For a game like Fallout (or any other Creation Kit game) modders would fix animation or texture issues. If everything else is good then the game is still worth it.
So you are saying its okay to give Bethesda a lot of money for a product that would require modders work to fix animations?

And why should you?

Cmon aren't you aware of the arkham knight fiasco?

Agreed their games have very high replayability due to mod support, but that doesn't justify a AAA title in 2015 with blocky animations or bad voice acting all the while when they charge you a premium for it. Mind you MGSV and TW3 both sold a lot cheaper on retail here and both are masterpieces.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hell no. Who the hell pre-orders anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Better to wait for GOTY edition. Lot of time to consider it till then.

Alok

Adventurer
Download Now :-D

Fallout Pip Boy- Android Google Play Store

I just tried ,and found inbuilt MODS menu in pip boy :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom