Pasapa

Live to die another day
It's funny how the dota 2 player base reduced significantly after the release of fallout..

Piyush

Lanaya
Not a bug.

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda late to ask this but if possible, can you guys share your character pic which you created.
I tried creating Trevor from GTA5 but failed, will try again.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Low user score.

Read User Reviews and Submit your own for Fallout 4 on PC - Metacritic

Piyush

Lanaya
There are 3 types of Fallout reviewers out there:

1. The ones who played all the previous installments- They are the most honest. In their reviews, you can see both + and - They wont criticize the full game on the basis of 2 bugs they encountered.

2- The ones who played only F:NV- They are the ones most disappointed. FNV and F3 were different in many aspects. Same goes for F:NV and F4. F4 will feel kinda empty if one is looking for the setting like F:NV. But Bethesda tried to fix that by adding depth into combat. In turn, they kinda low prioritized RPG elements, which is a major turn off for many players.

3- The ones who didnt play a single fallout game but boarded the hype train because internet- They are mainly judging the game on graphics and bugs. A veteran fallout player knows it best that not only fallout but Bethesda RPG open world games were ridden with bugs on day 1. And graphics were kinda lame as well. So they will either blame the game to full extent because they were expecting something like CoD black ops open world RPG (wth???) OR they will actually review the game honestly without having knowledge to previous games in the series.

Bhargav

In the zone
Found this on Reddit may help u guys

How to make Fallout 4 PC not feel like ****

Fix an otherwise amazing game. INIs are located in C:\Users\{YOUR NAME}\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\

Problem 1: Mouse aiming feels like **** because of mouse acceleration

Open both Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Prefs.ini
In the [Controls] section of both files, add this line:
bMouseAcceleration=0

Problem 2: Mouse aiming still feels like **** because vertical sensitivity is half as much as horizontal (seriously Bethesda?)

Open Fallout4.ini
In the [Controls] section, find fMouseHeadingXScale
On the next line, make fMouseHeadingYScale 2x the amount of fMouseHeadingXScale

Problem 3: The FOV is locked at 70/80 because you're playing this on a couch from 8 feet away with a controller, right? Oh, you aren't?

Open both Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Prefs.ini
In the [Display] section of both files, add the following lines:
fDefaultWorldFOV=90
fDefault1stPersonFOV=90
90 is the default FOV of most FPS games, but you can change that to whatever makes you happy

Hrishi

Found this on Reddit may help u guys

That seems helpful. Will try applying this fix. Aiming definitely feels like ****
I found the graphics to be good ( very good) , there are bugs I have encountered but I think not necessary to mention. Unfortunately I am not yet used to the aiming part.

Piyush

Lanaya
That seems helpful. Will try applying this fix. Aiming definitely feels like ****
I found the graphics to be good ( very good) , there are bugs I have encountered but I think not necessary to mention. Unfortunately I am not yet used to the aiming part.

If you are having trouble with aiming, use VATS. Its fun too. Otherwise, craft some scope on your guns and you'll feel much better.
PS: Before heading into next story mission, explore the area around you. And run when there is a hard enemy around. Funny enough, I got cripple by a fking Boatfly and died :lol:

Hrishi

If you are having trouble with aiming, use VATS. Its fun too. Otherwise, craft some scope on your guns and you'll feel much better.
PS: Before heading into next story mission, explore the area around you. And run when there is a hard enemy around. Funny enough, I got crippled by a fking Boatfly and died :lol:
lel. I was killed in starting when I was trying to shoo.. away my pet dog from the enemey. Tried shooting the **** out of them , but couldn't land a single bullet properly. :(

The game is giving 48-55fps on avg at 1080p ultra which I think should be fair enough to no disappoint.
I am looking forward to run this on my laptop too.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
There are 3 types of Fallout reviewers out there:

3- The ones who didnt play a single fallout game but boarded the hype train because internet- They are mainly judging the game on graphics and bugs. A veteran fallout player knows it best that not only fallout but Bethesda RPG open world games were ridden with bugs on day 1. And graphics were kinda lame as well. So they will either blame the game to full extent because they were expecting something like CoD black ops open world RPG (wth???) OR they will actually review the game honestly without having knowledge to previous games in the series.

Now, I understand what you are trying to say but you can't possibly say that one shouldn't criticise the game of poor graphics and bugs just because everyone was expecting it. Honestly if it was any other developer people would have been bashing the game based on these factors. Just because they are Bethesda doesn't mean they can get away with anything they want.

Piyush

Lanaya
Now, I understand what you are trying to say but you can't possibly say that one shouldn't criticise the game of poor graphics and bugs just because everyone was expecting it. Honestly if it was any other developer people would have been bashing the game based on these factors. Just because they are Bethesda doesn't mean they can get away with anything they want.

As a long time Bethesda games player, I know it very well that their games dont have top notch graphics and they have many bugs in vanilla game. Not that Im saying its totally fine. But I/we tend to not bash them too much, because the game with such big open world with such low loading times, isnt easy to implement. So its kinda balanced out there.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Does Fallout 4's Codsworth know your name? Check this list

- - - Updated - - -

VG247: Fallout 4: where to find the most lethal weapons

Top Bottom