Fallout 3

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My favourite DLC was Point Lookout, followed by The Pitt. Broken Steel was good in that it extended the game after the ending of the vanilla game and increased the level cap.

Didn't like Operation Anchorage that much. Mothership Zeta was okayish in that it is based in space but little else other than that.

gameranand

Living to Play
My favourite DLC was Point Lookout, followed by The Pitt. Broken Steel was good in that it extended the game after the ending of the vanilla game and increased the level cap.

Didn't like Operation Anchorage that much. Mothership Zeta was okayish in that it is based in space but little else other than that.

I also didn't liked Mothership Zeta much rest were good. It was a good feeling to fight by the side of our own personal behemoth in Broken steel. Rest were also good.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well modders have always loved Bethesda games and provided much needed supports when Bethesda didn't. Those unofficial patches are critical for even simple gameplay.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
If I can recall correctly, there was a other way round to breach into the area
Try sneak killing a super mutant there and check if one of them has a key. Or just try to go into area from different side.
I thought so. Will do. Thanks.

gameranand

Living to Play
That guy did a PhD in fallout modding, it seems.

Na re its not that. ENB with some texture mods and face mods can easily turn your average game into a damn awesome looking game. I have achieved results like that as well in F3 and some other games as well, you just need to know some stuff about editing ini and all. See vanilla DAO screenshots and then compare them with my modded DAO screenshots. You'll clearly see the difference when when DAO was not really a mod friendly game due to memory leaks.

These games are meant for modding so obviously you can take vanilla and change it to something like this or maybe even better. :)

Top Bottom