Fallout 3

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
But one would still require to paste texture/audio mods into the /data folder, right? MO will not be able to force textures from other folder to load, would it?

gameranand

Living to Play
But one would still require to paste texture/audio mods into the /data folder, right? MO will not be able to force textures from other folder to load, would it?

Well of course. Making a mod and modding a game heavily are both different things but require great amount of details that you need to know. You have to know what mod does what and in what order as well. You might install a large texture pack and won't see any difference because of load order and other conflicts.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^AFAIK from my limited knowledge of applying 3-4 texture mods, they do not have any .esm files for FOMM to load before/after the main esms.

Ex: NMCs_Texture_Pack_for_FO3 at Fallout3 Nexus - mods and community <-- see the manual installation procedure. only copy-paste.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^AFAIK from my limited knowledge of applying 3-4 texture mods, they do not have any .esm files for FOMM to load before/after the main esms.

Ex: NMCs_Texture_Pack_for_FO3 at Fallout3 Nexus - mods and community <-- see the manual installation procedure. only copy-paste.

There is a textmod application which injects textures at runtime during game load. That's how I am running NFS Most Wanted 2005 with high res textures. Takes a while to transfer the texture.

gameranand

Living to Play

Try using different texture for tress, grass, weapons, armors. Maybe mix them together, you want weapon texture from Weapon and Armor mod but want weapon texture from Immersive weapon mod. I am talking about these scenarios. And when you rack them up with too many mods, trust me it gets really really messy.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Okay then. Since im already using a few mods, I finish this play through like this. Next one Will be a clean install and MO.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Completed Fallout 3(Main Story) took only 12.5 hrs to beat the game no challenge :-x and most importantly I hate the stupid 3rd person my character gliding on the game not walking (I can play only in 3rd person because of motion sickness)

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
He played Fallout like CoD or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Completed Fallout 3(Main Story) took only 12.5 hrs to beat the game no challenge :-x and most importantly I hate the stupid 3rd person my character gliding on the game not walking (I can play only in 3rd person because of motion sickness)

Game is famous for its script and OPEN WORLD. You had to do all those side quests and exploring. If you had not enough time, then it was a different thing.

tkin

Back to school!!
Interesting to see this thread getting resurrected. I had wasted over 1000hrs on this game, never regretted.

Killing Machine
Bethesda releases Fallout Anthology for $50 retail. Pretty sure this wouldn't cross the stupid airport/customs' scans. Would be an unwanted headache importing this. Will this be available in India?

*i.imgur.com/aRiiX0D.jpg

Top Bottom