Fallout 3

Alok

Adventurer
Started the game . Lady Killer is really fun; ladies around town holds most of the info though they think i'm still a kid :cool:

gameranand

Living to Play
Thats just one point , more on the way :lol:

Every perk in this game is important because of the level cap. And there are so many perks.....Black Widow is good if you are playing as female as most of the characters are male in the game but lady killer is useless really.

Alok

Adventurer
Every perk in this game is important because of the level cap. And there are so many perks.....Black Widow is good if you are playing as female as most of the characters are male in the game but lady killer is useless really.

But I managed to save 100 caps with that . Caps are scarce at start , I don't want to steal thats why.

Piyush

Lanaya
But I managed to save 100 caps with that . Caps are scarce at start , I don't want to steal thats why.

you want to make caps? Max Repair to 90 lvl and get Jury rigging asap. Then fix costliest weapons with the help of trash tier weapons and sell them. Profit.

Alok

Adventurer
you want to make caps? Max Repair to 90 lvl and get Jury rigging asap. Then fix costliest weapons with the help of trash tier weapons and sell them. Profit.

thanks , though it will take me enough time for 90 lvl.

And a guy refused to join me because I'm a good person :lol:

Top Bottom