Fallout 3

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
my crashing bug is back.

now its crashing after the Arefu city incident. When i access the tunnel from the seneca metro station to the next where Ian is supposed to be, it just crashes. also, when i fast travel from, say, Megaton to Seneca Metro Station, it crashes. doesnt happen anywhere else.

i think i need to do a clean install. corrupt game files most probably.
first thing on the to-do list tomorrow :D

- - - Updated - - -

Completed 2nd chapter of Moira's quest.

Radiation??

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
wow thats fast. im taking it slow and roaming about a lot. Getting shot, bitten, burnt, irradiated, mutated [ ;) ].

i cleared out the germantown police station of super mutants. but the actual HQ is lvl 100 lock. so cant get in for a long time.

is there a key or something? i need to rescue the Big Town inhabitants

Piyush

Lanaya
wow thats fast. im taking it slow and roaming about a lot. Getting shot, bitten, burnt, irradiated, mutated [ ;) ].

i cleared out the germantown police station of super mutants. but the actual HQ is lvl 100 lock. so cant get in for a long time.

If I can recall correctly, there was a other way round to breach into the area
Try sneak killing a super mutant there and check if one of them has a key. Or just try to go into area from different side.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Onwards to Rivet city....

Do you want to know who the android is?

- - - Updated - - -

Usually a Super Mutant has a key but if I were you, I'd use console commands to unlock it.

Ain't nobody got time to find no key.

Alok

Adventurer
I have.

Well I completed this game long before I bought it. I was a pirate back then. Not really proud of it but thats what I was. :|

Well I did same to New Vegas long ago but not now. I won't play till I pay. At discount ofcoursse :p

Top Bottom