Fallout 3

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Sounds interesting, I am increasing my science and sneak skills. Let me post the screenshot once I get home.

Repair skill is low. And now I am on a mission to check Rivet city. Entered Project purity gift shop where super mutants reside.

gameranand

Living to Play
Science skill was of no use for me actually. It basically allows you to hack terminals and you'll face more locs than terminal. I just maximized it to 75 and 85 after I found bobble-head but this was least apart from speech and barter as far as I can remember. Repair skill is very useful as repair charges of shopkeepers were pretty high.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well if you want I am sure I can give you exact locations of all the bobbleheads.:lol::))

Yeah thats right. Thats the only bobblehead where you get just once chance to collect. But that was easy enough for me. Lying on table of colonel's room. :D:D

When I played this game I've not gave much importance to collecting bobblehead but later I realized how important they were but taht was too late for collecting all those as I completed the whole game and the DLCs in one go but still I'm interested to know the locations of all bobbleheads ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
topgear said:
When I played this game I've not gave much importance to collecting bobblehead but later I realized how important they were but taht was too late for collecting all those as I completed the whole game and the DLCs in one go but still I'm interested to know the locations of all bobbleheads
Alrighty here you go. :)
1.Agility -> Greener Postures Disposal Site -> On a table in office.
2.Barter -> Evergreen Mills -> A shelf behind the bar of Smiling Jack. (you'll also get best shotgun by killing Jack)
3.Big Guns -> Fort Constantine -> CO Quarters inside a safe. (The best armor is here)
4.Charisma -> Vault 108 -> On table in Cloning lab
5.Endurance -> Deathclaw Sanctuary -> next to a corpse. ( you really have to search it if you are not a good explorer)
6.Energy Weapon -> Roven Rock -> Level 2 Colonel Autumn's quarter on the table (You can only collect it when you are on a quest here after that place is destroyed)
7.Explosives -> WKML Broadcasl Ilotion -> Next to ham radio.
8.Intelligence -> Rivet City -> In science lab on table where you meet your father's friend.
9.Lockpick -> Bethesda Ruins -> Bethesda Office East top floor in a room.
10.Luck -> Artlngton House -> On the shelves
11.Medicine -> In Vault 101 -> on your father's desk (collect it when you are about to go for GOAT its lying on his table or when you come back here on a side quest
12.Melee -> Dunwich Building -> Underchambers maintenance room
13.Perception -> The Republic of Dave -> In Museum of dave on a bookshelf
14.Repair -> Arefu -> In Evan's house ( you have to lockpick his house for this)
15.Science -> Vault 106 -> Living quarters medical bay on shelf (2nd floor)
16.Small Guns -> National Guard Depot -> Inside the Armory. (****in hard spent 2 hours to get there)
17.Sneak -> Yao Guai Tunnels -> On a box (just search for it you'll find its easy)
18.Speech -> Paradise Falls -> On a table in Eulogy's pad
19.Strength -> Megaton -> Lucas House in bedroom on table (you have to lockpick be careful or whole megaton will attack:)))
20.Unarmed -> Rockopolis -> next to Argyle's body (Rockopolis is SE to Yao Guai Tunnels)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I am in the rivet city now, stole some stuff by accidents and children ran away. Mr gutsy and everyone is hostile to me in rivet city, wtf !

Reloaded previous save and everything is fine.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
^ Its funny, even if you move a thing which you are not supposed to (by using the Z key), still they all become hostile.

However, I used this trick in New Vegas at the Silver Rush and literally robbed the whole store, without any problems.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
^^
My level was low, so didn't want to try something stupid. Actually sold them at the Gun runners for an Assault Carbine.

Top Bottom