Fallout 3

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
You know I used to use Shotgun against them. I let them come to me and then VATS and a few bullets right in face. Well I had the perk which use to give me all the action points if I VATS killed it.:D:D

The mission was not to kill the mirelurks. I was running in circles :grin:

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I know. That Moira's Mission right. I actually came here before by accident and killed all of them already so mission was a walk in park for me.:)):))

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ There are five in total and 1 have to be killed during story. Well they give pretty good loot eh don't they. :)

axes2t2

I am a cat
Most of the players would have met their first behemoth during the the mission which has brotherhood soldiers fighting with us.

And yes,I did it for Cassidy and she didn't even sleep with my player(pyaar ka shotgunnama).

gameranand

Living to Play
Well then I am different. That Galaxy News Radio Behemoth was my last. I killed all others before that. Well actually I did most of the side quest before starting the story. I was at level 20 I guess when I started my story quest.:D:D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Guys, I am here now. Wiped out all the Super Mutants. Now in Underworld Ghouls city. I am exploring places without any quests. Killed Slaver Silas too in Lincoln Memorial...lol

*images.wikia.com/fallout/images/1/12/The_Mall.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
Wow that screenshot looks awesome. Whats the spot where you took it ??? Thats long tower where you complete Galaxy News Radio quest ???

gameranand

Living to Play
Hey don't forget Reilly Here. She'll be in with a ghoul Doctor. She will give you a quest which is real good and rewarding. Just try speech dialogue again and again until doc wakes her up for you.:D:D

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah and with a speech challenge Doc will wake her up for you. I take it you don't have very high medicine skill above 65 right or you can do that yourself. But the reward for the quest is damn good. One is a device which will give you 20 bottlecaps for every location you discover. Cool ain't it.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
^^
Loved that quest. I once forgot about it and went on exploring. Then when I returned to her, I got a hellava lots of caps from all the discovered locations. Sweet!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yeah and with a speech challenge Doc will wake her up for you. I take it you don't have very high medicine skill above 65 right or you can do that yourself. But the reward for the quest is damn good. One is a device which will give you 20 bottlecaps for every location you discover. Cool ain't it.

Saved the Reilly Rangers and now got the device which will get fetch me caps if I return to Ranger's camp after discovering areas.

The reward for the quest was ranger armor or minigun.

What about the already discovered areas ?

gameranand

Living to Play
Get Ranger Armor. The best Armor of the game for me. Didn't wore a Power Armor for this one.

For discovered areas talk to her and get the money.:D:D

gameranand

Living to Play
Start from Fallout 3. Although there are other Fallout games but story don't connect and also older games than this one were more of RPG cum RTS games. So start from Fallout 3 and also it has five DLCs.
Broken Steel
Operation Operation Anchorage
The Pitt
Point Lookout
Mothership Zeta.

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually the Eugene Minigun is better than other miniguns but Ranger armor can't be ignored. And you got the money for discovered locations???

Top Bottom