Fallout 3

tkin

Back to school!!
What do I do now ? Stealth boy ? And the hitpoints of enemies in Point Lookout are insanely higher.
Buy a ticket from the ferryman and go back to mainland and finish the main game, after leveling up come back again.

I finished the main game, got to level 22 around, played the dlcs, starting with anchorage, then pitt, point lookout, broken steel and zeta, the chinese stealth armor helped in lookout and zeta.

PS: Before visiting the point lookout I put a lot of supplies(took me 4 trips to my home to get all of them) inside the trunk under my bed in the ferry, and reached lookout with the stuff, mostly spare weapons to repair, plenty of rad x and rad aways and a rad suit, some spare armors etc. I made the ferry my temp home in lookout and made a camp in the motel(had to clean out the dogs there).

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^fine, any tips to kill mister gutsy, green laser robot. I lured one to the citadel where the guards at the roof put it to the misery.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^fine, any tips to kill mister gutsy, green laser robot. I lured one to the citadel where the guards at the roof put it to the misery.
Take out the laser arm as fast you can, then move in for the kill, VATs ftw.

PS: Use your companions.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^hey it was easy to kill those mirelurkers using bottlecap mine, awesome damage is awesome.

Also, I thought I was getting tonnes of bobblehead until I realized it was a dream.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^hey it was easy to kill those mirelurkers using bottlecap mine, awesome damage is awesome.

Also, I thought I was getting tonnes of bobblehead until I realized it was a dream.
The strange names weren't a give away?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
can any one tell me how many Bobblehead are in Fallout 3 ( vanilla game ) and with all DLCs installed ?

gameranand

Living to Play
topgear said:
can any one tell me how many Bobblehead are in Fallout 3 ( vanilla game ) and with all DLCs installed ?
In any case 20. :)
7 for primary stats and others for derived stats.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
^^ First one is in Vault 101. If you don't take it before leaving, your collection will be incomplete forever.

i.e. Medicine one

gameranand

Living to Play
topgear said:
Thanks guys for infos on Bobblehead - I've got more than what I've asked for
Well if you want I am sure I can give you exact locations of all the bobbleheads.:lol::))

tkin said:
Yes, but you get only one chance to take the Energy Weapon bobblehead, inside the enclave fort.
Yeah thats right. Thats the only bobblehead where you get just once chance to collect. But that was easy enough for me. Lying on table of colonel's room. :D:D

tkin

Back to school!!
Well if you want I am sure I can give you exact locations of all the bobbleheads.:lol::))

Yeah thats right. Thats the only bobblehead where you get just once chance to collect. But that was easy enough for me. Lying on table of colonel's room. :D:D
You know, I cried when coming out of the fort cause there was about 20-30 enclave armors and bundles of energy weapons that was lying in there and I couldn't leave with them cause I was crossing the weight limit, soo sad.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^You didn't have the Strong Back perk?
Yes I had it, didn't matter, you know how much the armors weighted? Plus the gatling lasers weighted like a ton, too heavy to carry all, just for kicks I used TGM cheat and collected all the armors, weight went over 2000, so I could not carry them all out. Had to leave most there.

gameranand

Living to Play
tkin said:
You know, I cried when coming out of the fort cause there was about 20-30 enclave armors and bundles of energy weapons that was lying in there and I couldn't leave with them cause I was crossing the weight limit, soo sad.
hehe...I collected all of them because my repair skill was 100 so 2-3 armors became one. Also I was walking like ant oh no slower than that but still got them all and as soon as I came out I dropped them came to megaton put everything in shelf and then came back again and collected the remaining. LOL me and Flawkes have to go two rounds just to collect all the stuff imagine how slow I was. :D:D:D

Top Bottom