Fallout 3

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
And now super mutants comes in packs. Everyone out there is braindead hostile.
Yeah they always comes in pack. No worries just kill them one by one don't try to kill them all in one burst. :)
Faun said:
Where do I sleep in Megaton.
Haven't you completed "Power of Atom" Quest ???
If yes then you must have got a room as a gift.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I feel this is a much more comfortable residence.
Tenpenny Tower - The Vault, the Fallout wiki - Fallout: New Vegas and more

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Okay guys, got the keys to the house.

Got minigun from super mutant and Missile Launcher from Chinese remnant officer in Dolca food processing.

Picked up a figurine for luck in Arlighton house.

Went underground in Mirelurk's lair. Now on a mission to place observer in mirelurk lair.

How can I outrun enemies ? Default walking speed is not great.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Are you expert in stealth or not??? If no then try tkin's method take out your armor and run like hell. :D:D. If you ask me how I completed it well I had been there before the mission so I just killed everyone in that lurk so completing the quest was piece of cake for me but if you haven't then you have to try tkin's method as there is no way out. If you kill mirelurks then you won't get the bonus award so....

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^I killed a couple of mirelurks before, 5-6. Easy to take down with minigun and combat shotgun.

Let me try the misson now.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^used stealthboy and pretty much had everything running behind me until I planted the observer. Easy job.

Now activated robco mainframe.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Where do I get the keys to this cathedral, I am investigating tribals on behalf of Mr. Desmond.

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6029/5947084408_9ec77dd5e6_b.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
@anand, he is playing the dlc, forgot the name, some island, swamp stuff, you remember?

@faun, the cathedral is closed, go to the gate and ask for entry, now follow the instructions, you need to fight off some mirelurks later.

Whats the quest name ????
Always mention the quest name as I remember the places by name of quest.
I remember every quest, just a pic is good enough for me, got it from playing it a dozen times :grin:

Oh, yes, its point lookout.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^welll..yeah talking over intercom gave me the quest to collect seeds. Almost every good weapon of mine is broken now.

tkin

Back to school!!
@faun, not good buddy, the later part is crowded with mirelurks, I snicked in with chinese stealth armor from operation anchorage dlc, its like an infinite stealth boy, always invisible, you have to fight a lot if you try to force your way through, you can try to outrun the lurks, they are very slow.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Yeah, encountered 2 Mirelurks. Will complete the quest later. This game is not scary, it's has funnier looking enemies.

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
^^Yeah, encountered 2 Mirelurks. Will complete the quest later. This game is not scary, it's has funnier looking enemies.
Yeah. Now I remember its Point Lookout. Dude once you enter this building you'll have to fight a horde its real bad that your weapons are broken. I came here with 1 dozen 100% repaired Chinise Assault Rifle, Minigun, Shotgun and what not and by then end of this quest most were at 40-75%. Enemies here don't go down easily.

gameranand

Living to Play
If you haven't downloaded The Pitt DLC and played it then yes you have missed it. Its not a side quest its a entirely different map.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yeah. Now I remember its Point Lookout. Dude once you enter this building you'll have to fight a horde its real bad that your weapons are broken. I came here with 1 dozen 100% repaired Chinise Assault Rifle, Minigun, Shotgun and what not and by then end of this quest most were at 40-75%. Enemies here don't go down easily.

What do I do now ? Stealth boy ? And the hitpoints of enemies in Point Lookout are insanely higher.

Top Bottom