Fallout 3

gameranand

Living to Play
Sydney is a bad companion for me. Don't heal heal herself automatically like Flawkes and Dogmeat and so eat up all my stimpacks. Only used her for one mission where she is needed.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I've not had any companions in this game untill I met Fawkess - a big reward for all of my good Karma ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
It seems I have explored everything and finding no variations of enemies.
You'll find more after getting some story quests. Enemies will come different guns (Energy and plasma) and great armor and will come in good numbers.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
You'll find more after getting some story quests. Enemies will come different guns (Energy and plasma) and great armor and will come in good numbers.

I got the nuke launcher (broken), flame thrower, laser rifle, licoln repeater (awesome), Missile launcher. Exploring areas but only finding super mutants and ghouls now.

gameranand

Living to Play
I got the nuke launcher (broken), flame thrower, laser rifle, licoln repeater (awesome), Missile launcher. Exploring areas but only finding super mutants and ghouls now.
How many side quests you have completed ??? Give me names or no. I'll tell you how many are remaining. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Like 20 or so. Will post screenie after I reach home.
Here is a list of Side Quests that I know of
1.Big Trouble in Big Town
2.The Superman Gambit
3.The Wasteland Survival Guide
4.Those
5.The Nuka Cola Challenge
6.Head of State
7.The Replicated Man
8.Blood Ties
9.Oasis
10.The Power of Atom
11.Tenpenny Tower
12.Strictly Business (Only if you are a bad guy)
13.You gotta Shoot em in the Head
14.Stealing Independence
15.Trouble on the Homefront
16.Agatha's Song
17.Reilly's Rangers

These are main side quests. Others are there too but they don't get marked in your Pip Boy.
Like one where you have to fix the leaking Pipes in Megaton and then you have option to donate Scrap Metal.
A Quest about some wedding in Rivet City.
These are small ones. If you have complete most of the biggies its time to move on to the story if you have explored the Wasteland enough to your Heart's Content. :D:D

gameranand

Living to Play
OK..Level cap for the vanilla version of the game is 20 and the level cap with all DLCs is 30. Well actually Broken Steel DLC added 10 more levels.
How many quests from the list you have completed ???

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Here are the stats:
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6150/5981837422_a35190f636_z.jpg

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6028/5981833230_b65578e80f_z.jpg

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6025/5981268731_74c78a8017_z.jpg

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6005/5981263279_aba2d7eb71_z.jpg

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6008/5981260423_5481163a27_z.jpg

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6134/5981817140_d9cb2225c1_z.jpg

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6123/5981813368_244f33e22f_z.jpg

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6012/5981248671_4e08b8f5f9_z.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh nice so you are a good guy. I also prefer good guys.
Don't know all about your quests as its not that informative from pipboy. Just see that list of mine and what you have completed. If you have missed something from them then complete that. Also I completed most DLCs before going for story for obvious reasons. You can do the same.

axes2t2

I am a cat
When I was on my second playthrough of bad karma I wanted Jericho but I found him dead :(

Also Walter seemed to just disappear after giving him some metal to fix pipes.

gameranand

Living to Play
When I was on my second playthrough of bad karma I wanted Jericho but I found him dead :(

Also Walter seemed to just disappear after giving him some metal to fix pipes.
Yeah Walter does disappears sometimes. Its a bug or issue with game you can say. He basically dies by falling.

Top Bottom