Fallout 3

Piyush

Lanaya
^^Mutant bear took me out in one swipe, I used knife at point blank range.

The quest is to get irradiated, but where the hell should I find so much radiation ?

lol
its not like stalker/cod/etc... where we can kill almost any enemy in one knife swipe

did you get the sniper gun yet?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You guys tried the DLCs yet?

A better idea is to get the Animal Friend perk and animals ignore you completely. On second level, they actually come to your aid.

axes2t2

I am a cat
^^Mutant bear took me out in one swipe, I used knife at point blank range.

The quest is to get irradiated, but where the hell should I find so much radiation ?
Megaton,stand in the pond surrounding the bomb :)
And also drink that water.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Told you to use shotguns, not knife.
I didn't know what the fcuk was lunging towards me until it came closer.

Anyway, to get irradiated go to a washroom in megaton, stand in front of a basin or toilet and drink some water(keep the e button pressed till radiation crosses the optional level), go back to moira as fast as you can.
k.

lol
its not like stalker/cod/etc... where we can kill almost any enemy in one knife swipe

did you get the sniper gun yet?
You cannot just knife anything in stalker too (except zombies)

Megaton,stand in the pond surrounding the bomb :)
And also drink that water.
kk

gameranand

Living to Play
DeSmOnD dAvId said:
A better idea is to get the Animal Friend perk and animals ignore you completely. On second level, they actually come to your aid.
Actually no use. Animals hardly are my enemies or something that can kill me. Also where most quest are animals are not. Just waste of two perks. Also if you take this then animals won't attack you so wandering around is not fun anymore.
DeSmOnD dAvId said:
You guys tried the DLCs yet?
All five of them tried and completed.

tkin

Back to school!!
Actually no use. Animals hardly are my enemies or something that can kill me. Also where most quest are animals are not. Just waste of two perks. Also if you take this then animals won't attack you so wandering around is not fun anymore.

All five of them tried and completed.
Absolutely right, deathclaws are not affected by animal friend, and other animals stop becoming a threat after level 10-12 max.

Piyush

Lanaya
You cannot just knife anything in stalker too (except zombies)
yea
btw do save .308 caliber rounds
as the sniper rifle will come handy in most situations
(i had my gun skill and stealth skill maxed up and that way i could kill mature deathclaws in 1-2 sniper shots)
did you receive your first sniper rifle yet?

Piyush

Lanaya
^not yet received sniper, where do I find it ?

in a mission received by Moira-the girl with her wasteland guide mission( i guess its the correct name)
one of her mission is to collect land mine and give it to her
the place which is marked on your map , go there disarm about 30 land mines there(just be careful)
there is an old man shooting at you from his sniper
kill him and get the gun
he also have the master key of all the houses around.That key will come handy
otherwise you can open all the doors if you have 25/50 skill points in lock picking...i forgot the level )

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah right and there are also some other places to look for sniper but this is your best option as you'll have to go there and the places I'll tell you are not marked so you gotta find them. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
^not yet received sniper, where do I find it ?
Do the mine quest as said above, do you have dogmeat? If you have him I can tell you a way to get the best unique sniper rifle in game.

Yeah right and there are also some other places to look for sniper but this is your best option as you'll have to go there and the places I'll tell you are not marked so you gotta find them. :)
Remember the victory rifle at the shack @ east edge of the map? Sweet sweet weapon.

tkin

Back to school!!
Got the sniper from old man at minefield.
Good, remember to bump up your repair skill and remember carefully that you can only repair a weapon with a same one, and sniper rifles are pretty limited in this game, if you use the sniper rifle too much its condition will decrease and it will break, there is just one place in game where sniper rifles regularly emerge(carried by a raider who spawns every 3 days). So use the sniper rifle only when you really need it.

PS: You can get stuff repaid by npcs but it cost a hell lot of money, I used to keep a robco jumpsuit with me, wearing that gives +10 repair, nice way to bump up repair.

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
I guess there are too many parameters in this game.
Yup and thats the beauty of it. You can also use scoped magnum as sniper though. A higer version of scoped magnum is a possible reward of a quest Agatha's(don't remember exact name) Song.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
And now super mutants comes in packs. Everyone out there is braindead hostile.

Where do I sleep in Megaton.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Have a look at this ;-)
My Megaton house - The Vault, the Fallout wiki - Fallout: New Vegas and more

Top Bottom