Fallout 3

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Fallout New Vegas Discusion Thread

tkin said:
Also note due to a glitch a random deathclaw may appear around south west part of the map, just one, but if you see it, run like hell for now(you can't outrun it though, try jumping off cliffs or going in water).
LOL..:D:D :rofl::rofl:

tkin

Back to school!!

I did, ran like hell, it came after me like a mad bull, jumped off from a cliff, broke a leg, took 2 steam packs, then before it came close ran into water, there got beat up by mirelurks, came to shore and god's gift, the alien blaster(the random drop) was lying in front of me, took it up and killed the mirelurks and teleported to megaton, was the most hair raising moment in that game.

PS: Also when doing moira's mission I had to implant a sensor in the mirelurks egg hive, now mirelurks damaged my armor, so I took off my armor, ran like hell towards the egg hive in my underpants and implanted it and ran back out again, the armor was more important to me than my health. :grin: :rofl:

gameranand

Living to Play

I did, ran like hell, it came after me like a mad bull, jumped off from a cliff, broke a leg, took 2 steam packs, then before it came close ran into water, there got beat up by mirelurks, came to shore and god's gift, the alien blaster(the random drop) was lying in front of me, took it up and killed the mirelurks and teleported to megaton, was the most hair raising moment in that game.

PS: Also when doing moira's mission I had to implant a sensor in the mirelurks egg hive, now mirelurks damaged my armor, so I took off my armor, ran like hell towards the egg hive in my underpants and implanted it and ran back out again, the armor was more important to me than my health. :grin: :rofl:
We seriously need a thread regarding "Your most funny moments of the game" for incidents like this. Yeah in Moira's Mission was hard for me also but luckly or you can say just by mistake I was in there before and had killed all the mirelurks there so when I came back it a piece of cake for me.
1 more incident.
I somewhere read that Ranger armor is best and is a reward in a mission which is given by a sick lady. The mission is in Our Lady of Hope Hospital. So by common sense I thought that the lady must be in that hospital so I searched it again and again killing everyone inside thinking that I have to rescue her but no use. So I randomly started roaming like a drunk because of failure and then meet her in that Museum. I actually killed most mutants in DC area just to find her. :rofl:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
re: Fallout 3 --> Ready to exit Vault 101.

Reached Megaton.

Got into Super Duper Market, found medicines but where is the food ?

I find it easier to cripple down enemies by shooting them in legs.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
^^Life in Megatron is easy. :D And I dont think you should attack people in Megatron because if you do so, others will start chasing you.

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
^^can one accidentally eat the food intended for the quest ?
You can. Raiders won't. Well you see this is a game with great freedom you can do pretty much anything in this game. There are lot and lot of choices. You can slaughter an entire city but can also save the same city from Mutants if you want to. You can get food for quest but you are free whether to eat it, drop it, sell it or whatever. Fallout series (Bethsdasoft) provides more freedom and freedom to do anything unlike Bioware's games.

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
^^I think I ate it :/ Shouldn't important objects be stored separately ?
:D:D:rofl:
Well see in other items if you have that. No it don't store them separately. You can get more though. I guess first go and talk to Moira and see if you still have it as it will give you a dialogue choice about that.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^What is the best method to fight enemies ? I usually shoot legs first. Any tips ?

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
^^What is the best method to fight enemies ? I usually shoot legs first. Any tips ?
Well it depends on your style. I used to let them come to me closer and then using VATS I used to kill them. Shooting on legs makes them slow but their health don't drop at good rate and I am a conserver type of player so use to conserve ammo a lot. :))

Piyush

Lanaya

depends upon enemies too:

#for fast enemies-->cripple their legs(they lose speed)

#for gunslingers-->cripple their arms(they lose accuracy)

#for melee attackers-->well i dunno( i used to bang their heads)

NOTE:their are certain creatures having antennae on their heads.cripple them to disorient them or make them attack their surrounding insects

axes2t2

I am a cat

:rofl:

You should have recorded it.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^I think I ate it :/ Shouldn't important objects be stored separately ?
No matter, quest items if any cannot be dropped or consumed, if you ate it that means it does not matter anyway.

Well, my strategy is:

1. Dogs/mole rats: Shoot any part of body with vats, wait for it to get closer as vats chance increases with decreasing distance, max chance is 95%.

2. Yao Guai(mutant bear): Let it come to point blank range, shoot its head with shotgun in vats, one/two shots are enough anyway.

3. Deathclaws: Cripple its leg using either rail gun or dart gun, and then shoot its head while running backwards, watch out for others nearby. After reaching high enough level try using the unique shotgun(found in raider market, terrible shotgun or something) and shoot head at point blank range.

4. NPC: Shoot the head.

5. Robots: For protectrons, flying robot and brain robots(forgot name), shoot the head. For heavy robots shoot the missile wielding arm first and try to cripple it.

:rofl:

You should have recorded it.
I can still go back :wink:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Mutant bear took me out in one swipe, I used knife at point blank range.

The quest is to get irradiated, but where the hell should I find so much radiation ?

tkin

Back to school!!
^^Mutant bear took me out in one swipe, I used knife at point blank range.

The quest is to get irradiated, but where the hell should I find so much radiation ?
Told you to use shotguns, not knife.

Anyway, to get irradiated go to a washroom in megaton, stand in front of a basin or toilet and drink some water(keep the e button pressed till radiation crosses the optional level), go back to moira as fast as you can.

Top Bottom