Fallout 3

gameranand

Living to Play
re: Fallout 3 --> Ready to exit Vault 101.

Piyush said:
i just received the GECK device
but according to the story, there is a sudden falsh and next thing i see is i am down and my geck device is about to get snatched away from me

the thing is i'm lying on the floor with that guy in front of me....and nothing is happening the game is in standby mode or something
my player is just looking here and there lying on the floor with those men standing around me

what should i do?
Nothing right now. Just wait and then the Enclave President will contact you and then only you'll be able to get control of your character.

Piyush

Lanaya

Nothing right now. Just wait and then the Enclave President will contact you and then only you'll be able to get control of your character.

well....about how many sec/minutes do i have to glare at those ugly soldiers?

Piyush

Lanaya

Some Minutes I guess.

you sure?
coz thee same thing happened to me when i was taking the power armor training
that guy was just staring me just like as he was expecting a kiss from me or something

gameranand

Living to Play

Piyush said:
you sure?
coz thee same thing happened to me when i was taking the power armor training
that guy was just staring me just like as he was expecting a kiss from me or something
Which mission you are currently playing????

Piyush

Lanaya

Which mission you are currently playing????

the mission in which we have to go to vault 87 to find that item G.E.C.K
i found one....that super mutant guy helped me....the name was fawkess i think
but after i got that device..i was on my way to get out of those test labs and suddenly a grenade goes boom.....flash!!!
the next thing i see is i'm lying down with those 2 soldiers and their boss

i waited for around 5 min...still .....i'm down and they are doing nothing...just saying a couple of dialogues after every 1-2 min

man i would really appreciate if you could pass me a save file of yours
one before this incident
and one just after this incident

gameranand

Living to Play

Piyush said:
the mission in which we have to go to vault 87 to find that item G.E.C.K
i found one....that super mutant guy helped me....the name was fawkess i think
but after i got that device..i was on my way to get out of those test labs and suddenly a grenade goes boom.....flash!!!
the next thing i see is i'm lying down with those 2 soldiers and their boss

i waited for around 5 min...still .....i'm down and they are doing nothing...just saying a couple of dialogues after every 1-2 min

man i would really appreciate if you could pass me a save file of yours
one before this incident
Just wait for sometime and they will finally take you to some place where you'll wake up and then that guy is good dress(colonel) will have a conversation with you then you'll get a call from the President and finally you'll get the control f the game. Wait for some time. Have some patience. :)

JojoTheDragon said:
WTH Did you not befriend Fawkness ?
You can only make him a fellow member at the end of mission "The American Dream" and Piyush is just about to complete the previous mission just before American Dream. He have to complete American Dream Mission to befriend Flawks.

Piyush

Lanaya

ok...i waited for around 10 mins...and still no progress
now what should i do abhishek?

i would really appreciate if you could pass me a save file of yours or anybody else
one before this incident
and one just after this inciden
t

gameranand

Living to Play

Piyush said:
ok...i waited for around 10 mins...and still no progress
now what should i do abhishek?
I guess something is wrong with your game.

i would really appreciate if you could pass me a save file of yours or anybody else
one before this incident
I have uploaded my save games. See the related Thread.
See if that helps. I am not sure about the exact location so you have to see for yourself.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya

thanks a ton bro
downloaded and will let you know after i try it out....
and whoa...you had 1k+ save files!!!!

gameranand

Living to Play

Piyush said:
thanks a ton bro
downloaded and will let you know after i try it out....
and whoa...you had 1k+ save files!!!!
No problemo. And about save files actually I had about 2000 I reduced them by deleting many files. One more thing use 7zip's latest version because I compressed using that.

Piyush

Lanaya

No problemo. And about save files actually I had about 2000 I reduced them by deleting many files. One more thing use 7zip's latest version because I compressed using that.

files are working flawlessly
i'm searching for best save file to continue

Piyush

Lanaya

i was wondering if we can have multiple companions at the same time?
what is the limit?

gameranand

Living to Play

Piyush said:
i was wondering if we can have multiple companions at the same time?
what is the limit?
Dogmeat with anyone else. It means two.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ so we can't have two human companions in F3 like new vegas ? right ? but when you have fawkes by your side who really cares for any other companions anyway ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play

topgear said:
so we can't have two human companions in F3 like new vegas ? right ? but when you have fawkes by your side who really cares for any other companions anyway
No we can't have two human companions although some missions are exceptions like that some Independence mission. Well if you use Dogmeat then you would care about him more than Flawkes. He is damn good. I mean that badass dog can kill a Deathclaw without dying. I think you got the picture of his strength.

gameranand

Living to Play

JojoTheDragon said:
If dogmeat dies, just install Broken Steel and select the dogmeat perk when leveling up.
There are very very rare chances that he would die unless you just won't help him and hide while he is fighting with tons of mutants....That perk was completely useless for me. Actually let aside a couple of perks all perks from Broken Steel DLC were crap.

Top Bottom