Ever wanted a start menu in ur mobile ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Seriously .. its more like organizing ur mostly used apps. under a single button in the standby scrren ... take a look ..

My Idle screen :

*img155.imageshack.us/img155/4743/fescr0016rx.jpg

The start menu :

*img228.imageshack.us/img228/4113/fescr0002mo.jpg

And here is the app : StarMenu

Also it has some nice Autolock features .. a must have for all Symbian Series60 phone ... works from 6600's right to 6682's ...

Had to delete the link as it contains a cracked app. Please don't post cracked applications.

Last edited by a moderator:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Hey the battery point in first photo is 0 nd how did u manage to keep the phone on???just wondering anyway nice app man...keep goin.

OP
deathvirus_me

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Hey the battery point in first photo is 0 nd how did u manage to keep the phone on???just wondering anyway nice app man...keep goin.

Hey .. neither did i notice it .... lol ... those two screenshots were taken almost within a minute .. :p

santu_29

Journeyman
great app.... but it seems i cant customize it? and the autolock time is too fast...cant change it.... anything that can be done... my phone-6630

tuxfan

Technomancer
But do we really need this app? In my Nokia N70, I can assign a tool called "Go To" to one of the shortcut buttons. This "Go To" can contain most used apps. Althought shortcuts to all apps can't be put here. Thats one drawback.

Additionally, there are 8 keys to which I can assign shortcuts! How many apps does one need? I had difficulty finding even 8 frequently used apps :D

santu_29

Journeyman
tuxfan said:
But do we really need this app? In my Nokia N70, I can assign a tool called "Go To" to one of the shortcut buttons. This "Go To" can contain most used apps. Althought shortcuts to all apps can't be put here. Thats one drawback.

Additionally, there are 8 keys to which I can assign shortcuts! How many apps does one need? I had difficulty finding even 8 frequently used apps :D
go-to is there in 6630 also but i prefer this app...

pop143

Journeyman
what is the name of this app?? " startmenu"..cud u give me the name of the file ""*.sis" *=name ; so i might try to get file somewhere, as the link has been removed in the post. thanks buddy useful app..!!

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
tuxfan said:

Can u tell me how to assign applcations as shortkuts in key?

and how to add an app to the Go-to?

i tried but in vain:confused:

prankie

D PrankMaster
@deathvirus_me
nice app, dude.. btw, which phone are u using???
is this software also available for symbian v9.1????

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well u can also do the same using appman which allows u to add anything to ur Go To menu by creating a shortcut here and also has many other system features cant upload it here coz the moderators will delete here for obvious reasons

santu_29

Journeyman
pop143 said:
what is the name of this app?? " startmenu"..cud u give me the name of the file ""*.sis" *=name ; so i might try to get file somewhere, as the link has been removed in the post. thanks buddy useful app..!!
did u get the app... if not pm me ill mail u

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
joshi_ban said:
fu... u mods. You deleted the link, was that a cracked?
Mind your language.
Yes it was cracked. I checked it before deleting the link. Go and pay for app. It is not free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom