Earphone for Nokia Xpress Music !!!

Tamoghno

Padawan
Yeah, 9700 is great earphone with much clear sound than ep630 . Ep630 sounds kinda 'boomy' .But philips are little hard to find .

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
phillips SHH9700 is very hard to find...*srv.exbii.com/images/smilies/redface.gif

any online store for the above ????

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
phillips SHH9700 is very hard to find...*srv.exbii.com/images/smilies/redface.gif

any online store for the above ????
gurujee,i did a search on ebay and other sites,but they are quoting much higher prices(around 1.2k),I saw the MRP of SHH9700 on the box when I bought my SHE-9501,so I am very sure about the 800 odd MRP.So i suggest you just place an order from a Philips dealer in your town,this would be better IMO.

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
gurujee,i did a search on ebay and other sites,but they are quoting much higher prices(around 1.2k),I saw the MRP of SHH9700 on the box when I bought my SHE-9501,so I am very sure about the 800 odd MRP.So i suggest you just place an order from a Philips dealer in your town,this would be better IMO.
Ok.....Though I know, our local dealer wont show much interest....

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Ok.....Though I know, our local dealer wont show much interest....
In that case go for a Sony EX-monitor series then,that would cost you around 1250 I guess,But still try for the Philips one more time before doing so,those are much better.If you still cannot find one then go for a Sony or Sennheiser.

Last edited:

sharma_atul85

Journeyman
look yaar I checked the price of philipsSHH9700 earphones on ebay and says 1111/-
Also the item location is written as Ludhiana, PB, India .As am also from Ludhiana so does it mean its available anywhere in ludhiana; if so then how can I find where's it available ?
and here's the link for that
*cgi.ebay.in/PHILIPS-SHH9700-NOISE-...14?IMSfp=TL090514133001r3197#ebayphotohosting

Devianz

Right off the assembly line

Well i bought Philips SHH9700 for my 5130XM for Rs 1000, Its widely available here in Cochin. But the printed price on the box is not Rs800...its Rs1499 both in Philips Arena and in local stores. I bought it from a local store as it was cheaper there. Comes with 1yr warranty.

As for sound quality...better than EP-630.

amarnathrk

Hi,

I'm using Nokia 5800 Express music, I need a good earphone for this model. I have confusions to select the best in the following models "creative EP-630, sony Ex35 and philips SHH9700/97". So please anyone, can you provide your valuable suggestions and also let me know if you have better earphones than this. My maximum bubget is 1500/-.

Also previously I used the sony ericssion phone, after changing the nokia I'm not impressed with the nokia's sound quality.

sbhas2k

Broken In
go for soundmagic PL30 (costs 1K). you can find one in ebay. check some reviews online and it's comparable with high end earphones costing more than 5k

amarnathrk

Hi,

After some long period reviews finally I brought the sennheiser cx 180 street II earphone. With the lot of fear opened the pack (In sense of the performance), even though I know it's a very good brand.

But suddenly very surprised with it's performance. Apart from my expectation it is very very good ( Wow !!!!!! ) even in high nods. Powerful, sharp, bass-driven stereo sound , High passive attenuation of ambient noise , 1.2 meter cable with 2 year of warranty. (RS 1490/- mrp )

I'm recommending it for very one, but please don't go for creative EP-630 because it is not suitable for long time usage it is only bass freaker, if you use it long time you feal your ear is paining. Because I reviewed it with my friends EP-630.

vampiredevil

Hell is Ma PlayGround
Hi,

After some long period reviews finally I brought the sennheiser cx 180 street II earphone. With the lot of fear opened the pack (In sense of the performance), even though I know it's a very good brand.

But suddenly very surprised with it's performance. Apart from my expectation it is very very good ( Wow !!!!!! ) even in high nods. Powerful, sharp, bass-driven stereo sound , High passive attenuation of ambient noise , 1.2 meter cable with 2 year of warranty. (RS 1490/- mrp )

I'm recommending it for very one, but please don't go for creative EP-630 because it is not suitable for long time usage it is only bass freaker, if you use it long time you feal your ear is paining. Because I reviewed it with my friends EP-630.

Personally i dont like the EP 630 either as it doesnt allow comfortable hearing at a long stretch. Actually my ears started paining only after 40min of using that. Used couple of other brands (Philips and Sony) and both felt uncomfortable to me as well so i dropped the idea of in-ear models.

@amarnathrk - where did u get that sennheiser cx 180 street II earphone?? Im asking this question because the product is no longer listed on sennheiser website.

I however liked the Sennheiser MX580, MX 470 and the MX560
Sennheiser Worldwide: Microphones, Headphones and Wireless Systems

>>Can any1 here put their suggestions around these ones. Im actually looking once for my iPod and bugged of the poor quality of the stock headphones :cry: :? Are these headphones available in Bangalore and within 1.5K?

Thanks....

k_v

Journeyman
I dont know if anyone has mentioned this , but please take a look at Soundmagic PL11 or Soundmagic PL30.

I've been using the PL11s for 2 months now , and i must say the sound quality is epic . And it cost me a mere 550 rupees!!

It beats the EP-630 easily. The bass response is immense . But if you want a better overall sound quality , you must go for the PL30 . The PL30s cost around 1k.

eBay India: SoundMagic PL30 InEar Hi-Fi Quality Bas Earphones PL 30 (item 270626268655 end time 23-Sep-2010 18:05:03 IST)

eBay India: SoundMagic PL11 InEar Awesome Bass Earphones PL 11 (item 270626270364 end time 23-Sep-2010 18:11:35 IST)

amarnathrk

Hi,

To vampiredevil

Sorry for the delayed reply.

I brought the sennheiser cx 180 street II in Brand factory Bangalore. If you are in Bangalore means you can search for this in sp road, else in croma showroom and also it seems there is a exclusive store for headphones (all brands) is located in bangalore. You can search there also.

Alternately you can search with this address too
Sennheiser Worldwide: Microphones, Headphones and Wireless Systems

Please Note : This model is optimized for Ipod and Iphone too. I don't know about the soundmagic quality. But sennheiser are professional in this.

Another thing about me, I will review every thing very better, I never compromise with any thing very soon. This product is very very good. Also I cannot able to find the cons on this product.

coolnikhil

Broken In
Hi everyone....!!!!!

has anyone tries soundmagic`s MP21 with NOKIA. Do the mic and music controller of MP21 work with NOKIA phones.
Actually i have NOKIA 5233 and want to replace my stock IEM with a good one for around 1k bucks.

Any other suggestion for this price range?
I am considering Philips 9700 too. Has any one tried it?

Top Bottom