Doom snap map for you to create own maps
coming to PS4, XBOXONE and PC

Last edited:
OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Re: E3 2015 : PC Gaming Show

Bethesda conference going on . Dishonoured 2 officially announced.

- - - Updated - - -

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Bethesda's E3 press conference details:

Full stream:

Games revealed:

- Doom
- Dishonored 2
- Fallout 4
- Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- The Elder Scrolls Legends (card game similar to Hearthstone)
- Fallout Shelter (Mobile game for iPhone)
- Battlecry

Fallout 4 expected to be released on 10th November 2015. Fallout Shelter will be available immediately after the press conference on the App Store.

Doom expected to be released in Spring 2016.

No timeframes given for the rest. Battlecry (team based multiplayer) expected to be out this year.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play

I'm gonna download Bethesda Press Conference for sure for Dishonored and Fallout 4. :D

gameranand

Living to Play

Holy $hit thats 3.5 GB size in 1080p. Oh well I guess I'll download it anyway. :twisted:

gameranand

Living to Play

I'v already :twisted: but I don't like new doom tbh , it is kind of unnecessary to me.

You downloaded 3.5 GB or 720p one ??
Yeah I agree Doom is not really necessary but its alright that they are doing one remaster. I am more pissed at Capcom who are not doing anything but this.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer

You downloaded 3.5 GB or 720p one ??
Yeah I agree Doom is not really necessary but its alright that they are doing one remaster. I am more pissed at Capcom who are not doing anything but this.

720p : 2.2 GB , 1080p is video only on the catching site I use.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Doom has impressive graphics, but the gameplay seemed pretty meh. I mean its not that bad, but it looks too multiplayer focused.

Fallout 4 obviously was the crown jewel of the conference.

Dishonored 2 reminds me of No One Lives Forever.

gameranand

Living to Play
Bethesda still holds the crown for making one of the best games (with mods of course) to last so many years. Most of their game last more than 3-4 years before being inactive. And thats a feat to achieve, so when they announced their press conference then it was obvious that no one will beat them at E3 for sure. They can just announce 1 game and gamers will go crazy about it forgetting everything else.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
One redeeming grace for Doom in my books would be to add a vague storyline, kinda similar to Shadow Warrior. Shadow Warrior was fun, despite of the fact that it too is an endless Shoot 'em up. They might add it at a later stage though. We have to wait and watch.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Doom 4 gameplay tease from E3, just because I don't want to download 3.5 GB
[YOUTUBE]NteAPGprDJk[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom