Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Watched Fallout 4 stuff

Hyped up crafting and other stuff but doesn't really stand out for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are longer gameplay vids of Doom:

However, this hell video got me interested:

Revenant is the hero Doom needs :lol:

It's like Doom 3 environment and Brutal Doom gameplay. Nice graphics. I don't think I will spend on this though. Still looking for something refreshing, not a rehash. Dying Light was the game the surprised me.

Killing Machine
Re: E3 2015 : PC Gaming Show

Yep, loved the game

GOG users get to have the enhanced edition for free:D
All existing owners (Steam or GOG) get EE for free. Steam users will have a separate game entry in their library. Not an upgrade of existing version.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Dark souls iii and garden warfare 2 being shown right now

- - - Updated - - -

Forget everything ..MICROSOFT (sea of thieves, rise of TR, fable legends, hololense gaming, gears 4) nailed today's show. Now this is next gen :hyper:

- - - Updated - - -

Minecraft with hololense is mind-blowing (its on the table)

Last edited:

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Xbox One to be Backward Compatible with Xbox 360 Games, Microsoft Reveals at E3 2015 - GameSpot

Major game changer in the console wars imo. Microsoft just gave all the x360 owners a solid reason to upgrade..
gg MS

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
And they said mods of Fallout 4 PC version will be playable on xbox one

- - - Updated - - -

btw here is minecraft :p

*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--4dXZgpAJ--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1298515391511436177.gif

gameranand

Living to Play
As much I want to be exited about hololense gaming, I can't. Technology is still very new and needs a lot of time to mature. Yeah backward compatibility is nice and now Sony will have to do something about it or it might just loose the console war.
Controller will take a lot of time to reach in India. All in all I liked their conference but Bethesda is still the king for me as for now.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXU5k4U8x20

Look at the new star wars multiplayer gameplay. Looks cool.

Piyush

Lanaya
Apart from Fallout, other games Im looking for are The Division, FF VII remake, Fable legends and ME Andromeda

Top Bottom