DSLR Dilemma......

OP
The Incinerator

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
^^ Sure:)

@ Dr. House ....Amazon dosnt have a number ,but if you have a problem with your product you can raise the issue and your money will be returned or its then that they will call you back. They are reliable ......dont worry.

Theres only one last piece left....you will miss it this time too! That seller Gadets Guru on Amazon is a reputed one,dont worry.

Dr. House

No Regrets
^^ Sure:)

@ Dr. House ....Amazon dosnt have a number ,but if you have a problem with your product you can raise the issue and your money will be returned or its then that they will call you back. They are reliable ......dont worry.

Theres only one last piece left....you will miss it this time too! That seller Gadets Guru on Amazon is a reputed one,dont worry.

It's over from gadgets guru but available from abc camera world at the same cost.

Dr. House

No Regrets
No, I don't have Standard Charted Credit Card. And it doesn't matter because I already ordered Nikon D5100 with 18-55 kit for 23,870. :)

Will get a 35mm f/1.8 G lens in future. First I will make my hands on 18-55 for about 6 months.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Welcome to Dark side of Photography :D and good that u want to try the 18-55 initially then get the 35mm :)

Dr. House

No Regrets
Is this hand grip strap compatible with Nikon D5100? CAMERA HAND GRIP STRAP FOR NIKON P80 P90 P100 L110 L100 | eBay

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah the list includes D5000 and D7000 soo D5100 will be compatible...but still its just a cheap handgrip...and I would not risk my 25k investment on a unbranded Rs230 grip
If u get this, always use the neck strap too ... on the neck or like I wind it up around my hand tightly

sujoyp

Grand Master
yes this one looks good ...dont you get a lowpro,kata or blackrapid grip ..which are popular and reliable

OP
The Incinerator

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Dr. House...Generally they are all universal....its like a neck strap.....IMO. Correct me if Im wrong. The good ones come for Rs 1100.

Meanawhile everything in place The Silicon Sealed Airtight Moisture Repellent Box - Rs 750 + Dehumdifier $ 15, the sealed box is real good because that Humidifier if left in a room will turn Green [Wet] from Orange [Dry] within an hour or half with all moisture sucked in,in the box overnight its still Dry or Orange. I was skeptical about the box,because Camarena sells somthing like that for Rs 3450 but mine is Rs750 only.Thats box is good very good at Rs 750,the moisture repellence is genuine. Here the PICS :-D Its such a small investment to save your Lenses I think we should all have one.....IMHO Im just awaiting the Hygrometer at the moment an am done ...OH a Lenspen NLP1:twisted:

*img690.imageshack.us/img690/5235/4xb8.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. House

No Regrets
yes this one looks good ...dont you get a lowpro,kata or blackrapid grip ..which are popular and reliable

Sorry, no idea about these brands, will take a look on these. And what about memory cards what is the basic difference in performance of DSLR with sony 15,40,94MB/s ?

OP
The Incinerator

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Can we use both the neck strap and hand grip at the same time?

For Memory Card get the Sony 94mb/s. Mind it its the read speed which is 94mb/s and the write speed is generally half of read ,thats 45mb/s as far read/write latencies go the Sony is good,I bought one and tested. It lets you shoot more continuous shots over a non UHS-1 Class 10 card and the response of the Camera is also quick with these cards.Its apt for 1080p videos too.

Top Bottom