Dragon Age: Origins

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
:shock: 2/3 at a time...

Well by then I will have more skills and more players. currently have only 4.. :(

its not so easy to get out of the way when he charge... I have to control 4 players at a time... :(

gameranand

Living to Play
soumo27 said:
2/3 at a time...

Well by then I will have more skills and more players. currently have only 4..

its not so easy to get out of the way when he charge... I have to control 4 players at a time...
Yes. Well actually this boss ain't that hard you know. You just have to get out of his way and kill him from a distance because he'll kill you if you are too close. Just try your best to stun him. This is the easiest way. I killed him on my first attempt. But I am used to DAO.:)):)) Just try to make some tactics and use health polutics everytime your health goes down alright. Don't wait for 10% health.

Piyush

Lanaya
Stun him or freeze him or or make him sleep or slow him down
do all these stuff one by one
i mean when he recovers from stun mode, then freeze him
that way you will be dealing continuous damage
and do remember to recover your players health

gameranand

Living to Play
Completed Witch Hunt DLC. Damn the DLC was compleed before I knew it and also it doesn't reveal anything about Morrigan at all. It was kind of very short DLC.

soumo27

Ok finally killed that Ogre. Wasnt that hard/ Killed it with all 4 players alive.
Now Morrigan in my crew and another guy from Loshkire village also in... :D

soumo27

Something like that// :p

Dun remember the name ekjactly :D
Its the village that you gotta visit right after Morrigan joins ur crew.

gameranand

Living to Play
soumo27 said:
Now Morrigan in my crew and another guy from Loshkire village also in...
LOL. Village name is Lothering and Guy's name is Sten. The best two weapon expert in the game except you of course.

gameranand

Living to Play
Alright just uploaded Morrigan's Ritual video. Its kinda good and seeeexxxxyyyy.
[YOUTUBE]zMeevZ1US0I[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
soumo27 said:
Well Its too bad that we can control only 4 characters at a time... I destroyed Sten and took Leliana in his place....
Don't worry once you get used to this game you'll remember not just places but all the shops, shopkeepers, All characters and what not. This game is that good. :-8
masterkd said:
Ahh..sweet leliana..she was must in my party..used alistair as tank..i miss the girl!!
Yeah played entire game with Leliana, Wayne and Alistar. She was so sweet and caring unlike Morrigan. :)

soumo27

^^Who's wayne? :-|

And if you did not play with Morrigan, how did you capture those romantic shots with her? :shock:

masterkd

Padawan
^Don't worry..you'll meet Wayne soon..but actually you already met her..in ostager camp(provided you initiated the conversation with her there near the magi camp)!!

gameranand

Living to Play
soumo27 said:
^^Who's wayne?
A party member. She will join you in Circle Tower so I suggest you to complete Circle tower quest first of all other because she is a healer and you really really need her.
soumo27 said:
And if you did not play with Morrigan, how did you capture those romantic shots with her?
In camp. Just hold on you'll get to that. You can talk to any party member in camp and romance and whatever. LOL you thought that I would sex with her on a quest. haha... :rofl::rofl:

Alok

Adventurer
Well Morrigan has irritating nature but i like him more than Wayne. I like her bold cute face.
Her conversations are very sweet:-Dare they not??
I have written her approval comments:)

gameranand

Living to Play
Kola2842 said:
Her conversations are very sweetare they not??
Well her conversations ain't sweet for me. They are harsh. She never taught me Shapeshifter talent. Well I did made her approval to 100 friendly and she is a damn memorable character but she ain't sweet or cute. She is harsh and hot.

soumo27

mine is
me> rogue dwarf assassin
alister
Morrigan
Leliana....

Thats for now.... yet to meet Wayne and Shale and others....

A party member. She will join you in Circle Tower so I suggest you to complete Circle tower quest first of all other because she is a healer and you really really need her.

In camp. Just hold on you'll get to that. You can talk to any party member in camp and romance and whatever. LOL you thought that I would sex with her on a quest. haha... :rofl::rofl:

so you have a camp too? Great.. :p
and you only visit camp for that? :rofl:

Top Bottom