Morrigan-->Spirit healer and Arcane warrior
STEN-->Champion and Berserker
SHALE-->Shale

gameranand

Living to Play
soumo27 said:
so you have a camp too? Great.. :p
and you only visit camp for that? :rofl:
Well not just for that. :)) You see you'll cure any injury for free by visiting camp and also you have to empty your inventory for your next quest. And yes that part is really important I mean sex and romance as it gives you approval boost which ultimately gives your companion minor, moderate,major and massive boost to a particular stat for each character. Thats really important because if you take that boost to massive you got 6 points of that stat for just talking and having sex and that six point is worth 2 level ups right.:)

soumo27 said:
mine is
me> rogue dwarf assassin
alister
Morrigan
Leliana....
I tried playing with dwarf but I felt like I am playing with a comedian.:):)) No offence bro its personal thought.

Mine team for about whole game was
Me->Human->Warrior (Two handed weapon expert)->Champoin and Berserker (1 yet to configure thinking of Spirit Warrior)
Wayne->Spirit Healer, Arcane Warrior, 1 specialization was left blank. :))
Leliana->Bard & Assassin, Duelist
Alistar->Templar, Champion, Berserker

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
^^Yea the dwarf looks odd. When I compared the skills first and started the game, I found out that the dwarf had some advantages over the others, so I choose it... But I regret my choice now. :( My character is half the size of Morrigan / Leliana.

gameranand

Living to Play
soumo27 said:
^^Yea the dwarf looks odd. When I compared the skills first and started the game, I found out that the dwarf had some advantages over the others, so I choose it... But I regret my choice now. My character is half the size of Morrigan / Leliana.
TBH Human have the best initial stats of the game. One thing I wonder though. How would you have sex with any companion when you are half their size. Please record video and screenshots for that. haha...LOL..:D:D:D:rofl::rofl:

Piyush

Lanaya
TBH Human have the best initial stats of the game. One thing I wonder though. How would you have sex with any companion when you are half their size. Please record video and screenshots for that. haha...LOL..:D:D:D:rofl::rofl:
:lol: :lol:

btw i think that for :
rogues-->elf and human are best
warriors-->human and dwarf are best
mages-->again human and elf are best

my personal thoughts anyways

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
btw i think that for :
rogues-->elf and human are best
warriors-->human and dwarf are best
mages-->again human and elf are best

my personal thoughts anyways
No you are absolutely right on this. This is correct. And also Humans are best in all three races as for me. I have played this game 3 times and always with human. Tries other races but after 1 or 2 hrs I don't feel right.:)

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Well, i am going to start DAO (Dagon age origin) tonight at 3:00 AM...

can that sex part be skipped, if any family member is around while you are playing game

tkin

Back to school!!

can that sex part be skipped, if any family member is around while you are playing game
Are your family members around you @ 3.00AM? Shouldn't they be, I dunno, sleeping?
(just kidding, no offense).

gameranand

Living to Play
sumesara said:

Yes they can be skipped by pressing escape button But be sure to save after that and then when you are alone load previous save and ENJOY. :)):))

Alok

Adventurer
I started again with human warrior.
Now in Ostagar,

i met a prisoner. (i have finished game 2 times but i noticed him only this time.)
given food to prisoner and recieved key.

now tell me, when that lazy mage will be away from chest.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|

At 3 AM and you were starting this! I'm having a feeling that you were only doing so to watch those scenes!! :lol: :rofl:
And regarding skipping you can always press ALT+TAB :p

Alok

Adventurer
prisoner?where?
and do tell the items you recover from the chest

Lol...now u also need to start again.:))
btw
prisoner is in ostagar , just on right hand of building where u first met Alistair. I went there . Then he beg me for some food and told me that guard who is just in front of cage has food.

I gave 10 silvers to guard and recieved food.

In return prisoner gave me a key to a chest which is near mage camp(where mages are practicing.)
but he also told me that u can only open chest when a mage near it, goes for evening.

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
^^Yeah i have finished game 2 times but i also noticed him first time.
But he is there. when u enter the building where u first met Alistair.

Here he is

*i51.tinypic.com/11cgpl1.jpg
*i55.tinypic.com/fyg3n5.jpg

On map white colour quest mark is the location of chest.

gameranand

Living to Play
Hmmm.....I didn't get to him either. But I guess there should be mage's stuff in that chest and also they won't be that good because you are at Ostagar right now but hey good for sale right.

Alok

Adventurer
I was waiting for u coz u have just finished it.Yeah may be something precious:)

Quest log is saying that chest can be opened only when that mage goes for evening.

gameranand

Living to Play
Kola2842 said:
I was waiting for u coz u have just finished it.Yeah may be something precious

Quest log is saying that chest can be opened only when that mage goes for evening.
Well good luck with that but I am pretty much sure there won't be anything too precious. You would most probably sell it. Its the beginning of the game what can you expect.
Yeah recently completed the game with like 900 gold in hand. :D:D:D
Right now playing Leliana's Song and its kinda hard for me because I am used to my player and tactics and in this one I have to play with Leliana and also there are only two squad members which is a pain to me. There is a room in which there are like 4 dogs and 1 elite warrior and they kicked my ass 2 times. Have to make a good strategy to defeat him. Goddamn dogs are hard to kill and always use their overpower ability on my companion.

Top Bottom