Dragon Age: Origins

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
thanks for the write up
You are welcome. Now I am finally up. Don't know what the reaction would be of my father. :D:D:D

Well now I'll go to complete Urn of Sacred Ashes. Also already did with Morrigan now flirting with Leliana. :)):))

Piyush

Lanaya
hey listen
loghain have captured me now(coz i was unable to defeat those 20 soldiers + 1 mage + that b!t(h )

now i have 2 choices
-->either i make my own way
-->choose 2 companions for my rescue

which one is better?
anything that i may lose for going 1/2 way?

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
now i have 2 choices
-->either i make my own way
-->choose 2 companions for my rescue
Making your own way is better. You will get all you gears in a chest near your cage and then you know you are the man with all your gears so make your own way.

Already had sex with Morrigan now flirting with Leliana and I guess I'll have to break up with her. :)):))
[YOUTUBE]7P2s7lEFOKc[/YOUTUBE]

gameranand

Living to Play
Nearly going to complete Nature of beast. I am hoping to get both the army at my disposal. :)):))
If Piyush is wrong I'm gonna kick his ass. :D:D:D I have level 4 persuasion skill so thats isn't the problem

Here is a romantic and kinda funny conversation between my character and Leliana
[YOUTUBE]yT-BGbUMrjw[/YOUTUBE]

gameranand

Living to Play
Damn you Piyush. You told me that I can get the support of both elves and werewolfs but when I approached Dalish Camp they simply killed everyone and gave me support and not to mention I got a good hit from the loyalty of Wayne and Leliana. I had to undo that and kill Zatharian again to get support from Elves.

Anyways now in Orzammar. LOL with high persuasion skills side quests are such a breeze. In one side quest about Lyrium merchant offered me to buy his Lyrium and then sell it to Godwin in Circle Tower and he'll give me 20 gold. I persuaded him and bought Lyrium for 40 gold sold it to Godwin for 65 and a dagger using persuasion and then blackmailed him for a Haul and 8 gold. I returned to that merchant and persuaded him to give me 25 gold. LOL. 59 gold after selling those two weapons in one mission. My best side quest till now. :D:D:D

Finally had sex with Leliana. I liked that more than that of Morrigan's because of the ending dialogue here it is.
[YOUTUBE]dcjr7NVZ7lE[/YOUTUBE]

masterkd

Padawan
Damn you Piyush. You told me that I can get the support of both elves and werewolfs but when I approached Dalish Camp they simply killed everyone and gave me support and not to mention I got a good hit from the loyalty of Wayne and Leliana. I had to undo that and kill Zatharian again to get support from Elves.

You can't get support from both of them..either werewolves or elves..like you can't get support from both mages and templars..you have to choose!!

gameranand

Living to Play
masterkd said:
You can't get support from both of them..either werewolves or elves..like you can't get support from both mages and templars..you have to choose!!
Yeah I knew that before but Piyush said that you can get both the support and so I tried his method just to screw up. :D:D

gameranand

Living to Play
Well now in Orzammar and just about to complete Anvil of Void. Will take Caridin's Side for sure I don't like the attitude of Branka. One thing that I hate about this mission is that I have to abandon Alistar for this mission and take that moron Orgen with me. Well I hope that Shale will talk to me about her quest even if I didn't bring her on mission of Anvil of Void or I have to redo this mission. I guess taking personal quest of Orgen shouldn't be difficult as I have 19 neutral already although I know his approval will drop when I'll take side with Caridin but then hey I have a lot of gifts for him. :)):))

Anyways guys did ya got this. I mean Leliana herself sings the song Leliana's Song. I got it after elf quest I mean Nature of the beast. I really liked this video the best reaction was from my dog and Sten.
[YOUTUBE]mF-iQyk1pR4[/YOUTUBE]

Lord073

Journeyman
^^LOL Morrigan looks annoyed n jealous.

Um..May I ask which software do you use to capture videos..I use FRAPS but it has a 30 sec time limit??

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Lord073 said:
^^LOL Morrigan looks annoyed n jealous.
Yeah because I dumped her for Leliana. :)):))

Lord073 said:
Um..May I ask which software do you use to capture videos..I use FRAPS but it has a 30 sec time limit??
Well thats the limitation if you have free version. Paid version can capture videos of larger length. But if you want free alternative then you can use Xfire.

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
@gameranand
completed that warewolf quest?
gameranand said:
So basically I did that but only to find that I can get either werewolf or Elves so I chose elves. :))

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
thats pretty unusual
either the conversation went wrong or my friend is a naab
Your friend is a freakin noob I searched the Internet for this and found out that you can either of these two supports not both.

Anyways completed Orzammar and now doing some side quests in Denerim for "K" & "D" and will do most side quests before talking to Arl.

Piyush did ya killed High Dragon Protecting Urn of Sacred Ashes ????

masterkd

Padawan

if you are choosing not to kill the dragon and destroy the ashes then do not take lelianna and wynne in your team..you are gonna loose them..if you choose to kill the dragon then take the strongest team and i hope your healer have the resurrection spell..killing in medium difficulty was PITA for me..but i would ask you to kill it as that'll give you an xp boost!!

Is there a way to customise my character for looking like Dunkan.

you may try various available mods..that may help you achieve the looks of Duncan!!

Piyush

Lanaya
Your friend is a freakin noob I searched the Internet for this and found out that you can either of these two supports not both.

Anyways completed Orzammar and now doing some side quests in Denerim for "K" & "D" and will do most side quests before talking to Arl.

no i didn't
should i try?
i still have that horn to call the beast

Top Bottom