Dragon Age: Origins

gameranand

Living to Play
[MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION]
Rouges were always overpowered. Those backstabs are very very essential when I played the game on nightmare multiple times. Also with so high Dexterity, very few shots will land on you. I actually made the tank proficient in Dexterity and it worked. :)

Alok

Adventurer
Rouges were always overpowered. Those backstabs are very very essential when I played the game on nightmare multiple times. Also with so high Dexterity, very few shots will land on you. I actually made the tank proficient in Dexterity and it worked. :)

you played them in DA:O and DA II ?

- - - Updated - - -

I actually made the tank proficient in Dexterity :)

I did this to Alistaire too :)

gameranand

Living to Play
you played them in DA:O and DA II ?

- - - Updated - - -

I did this to Alistaire too :)

Yes I played the in both the games. However in DA2 mage was more powerful as they can do hand to hand combat as well if needed. Still for backstabs I feel Rogue class is very powerful. Its just that you have to take the aggro away from them as because of the damage they attract a lot of aggro from the enemies. :)

Alok

Adventurer
Yes I played the in both the games. However in DA2 mage was more powerful as they can do hand to hand combat as well if needed. Still for backstabs I feel Rogue class is very powerful. Its just that you have to take the aggro away from them as because of the damage they attract a lot of aggro from the enemies. :)

Indeed. In Inquisition I have two rogue in my party , Main character as ranger and Cole as assassin. And both of them blast enemies into pieces. To manage aggro I keep main character away and that insane assassin just doesn't need my attention. He gives final blow from my party almost every time.

JacobVR

Right off the assembly line
This game come in the category of those best games that are the trump card of gaming and are not made every year. Incredible graphics!!:doublethumb:

Top Bottom