Dragon Age: Origins

Piyush

Lanaya
Well I know most of the possibilities but not all of them but yes I can tell you all secrets you can discover in your 1st playthrough. I still have to play some more playthrough. :)

:lol:
you have played this game n number of times and still want to play more just because of a couple of things?
no offense buddy but you'll soon gonna realize the value of time as you are in college :p ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
I am realising that right now. Right now I don't have PC with me but when I do I'll think about this game for sure but not any time soon at all.

Krow

Crowman
After a point, I just got tired of taking all the sidequests and just focused on the main quest to finish the story.

Krow

Crowman
I got sick of the "help me! The blight has ruined my life" type of sidequests. And the exploring got to my nerves. I really liked the main story and that was not moving because of time consuming sidequests. So just got on with it and finished it.

Soumik99

Journeyman
I agree with Fallout 3, its boring to me. But DA is cool. Maybe I just like the setting of DA more.
Can't wait for DA3. :)) .. Though I haven't played DA2 , i read that its pretty bad?

gameranand

Living to Play
I agree with Fallout 3, its boring to me. But DA is cool. Maybe I just like the setting of DA more.
Can't wait for DA3. :)) .. Though I haven't played DA2 , i read that its pretty bad?

Well its not that bad if you see DA2 as a indivisual game but as this game after DAO so expectations were very high and this game fell on floor. As compared to DAO its pretty bad. :(

And as for boredom of game I never got bored because of side quests and exploration. Well in Fallout you have to travel a lot to complete the side quests but in DAO most side quests can be completed when you are doing main quests given the condition that you got the side quest before that. In fallout getting all the quests is also a challenge as they some are quite far away and needs a lot of exploration. Well I loved both the games, maybe my love for DAO is more because of awesome story and medival time plot.

Alok

Adventurer
I never feel boring with DaO . It has great story.
But with Da2 , i stopped after some quests.

gameranand

Living to Play
I completed DA2 just for the sake of story. Never loved that game. Way too easy even on hard difficulty and non memorable characters, deja vu of places and what not.

Piyush

Lanaya
I got sick of the "help me! The blight has ruined my life" type of sidequests. And the exploring got to my nerves. I really liked the main story and that was not moving because of time consuming sidequests. So just got on with it and finished it.
well the sidequests were not that bad
but yeah I had the same feeling when the side quests had same plot

Same thing in fallout 3, stopped playing.
may be you'll like Fallout New Vegas...if I'm right , you left this game 'coz of traveling too much and getting a feeling of loneliness
New Vegas aint that type ...Iloved that game better than F3....after all its Vegas :razz:

But Fallout 3 has one of the best story in any RPG game ;)
DA2 was totally crap for me
much more of hack-n-slash with less in-game features as compared to DA:O

I never feel boring with DaO . It has great story.
But with Da2 , i stopped after some quests.
same here

I completed DA2 just for the sake of story. Never loved that game. Way too easy even on hard difficulty and non memorable characters, deja vu of places and what not.
thanks for sharing this bro
one more reason to hate this one :D

Krow

Crowman
I liked Fallout 3, but it is not the kind of game which a noob like me can complete without looking for cheats. I got waaaay too scared when I played it. I looked a lot at the walkthroughs. :lol:

Soumik99

Journeyman
Completed Dragon age... EPIC experience(why is the story so good?!! :)) )
Now playing awakening.
The fight with archdemon was easy though.. i didn't notice the ballistae at first.

Piyush

Lanaya
Completed Dragon age... EPIC experience(why is the story so good?!! :)) )
Now playing awakening.
The fight with arch-demon was easy though.. i didn't notice the ballistae at first.

good :)
dont want to demoralize you, but you'll hate DA2...many of us did
and which were active your party members for the last fight?

Soumik99

Journeyman
alistair, my female rogue human, wynne,morrigan... for me the two hardest battle of the game is the fight immediately after you enter fort drakon in the final battle... emissaries,dragon thralls,archers, a full horde of nuisance.. i chose to have morrigan give birth to a child..
Also i did not have leliana.. i just didn't know she could be found in lothering...

The blood dragon armour does not carry over to awakening!
I recruited Nathaniel Howe... awakening looks a bit better in the graphics department.. and the story is quite good(till now).

Soumik99

Journeyman
ah.. completed DA Awakening(except 2 side quests).. the game is so full of bugs.. had to apply mod fixes... console commands. etc >.< . the story is good for an expansion but bioware surely rushed the game a bit.. so many f***ing bugs!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Yes, poor guys had absolutely no time. I don't know why they kept rushing . They had to pull off Dragon Age: Origins, and then 4 DLCs, an expansion pack... and DA2. In just one and a half year. Definition of rushing, TBH.

kapilove77

Padawan
I just started playing this on my new pc n i must say it's so addictive. It was funny making morrigan almost naked haha. Nvm it's a very good game!

Top Bottom