Dragon Age: Origins

Piyush

Lanaya
I decided to try out the dalish camp area first... fighting the werewolves felt good :twisted:
Here is a mage who asks you to kill a tree so he can show you the way out of the forest or something. (to kill a tree?!! wtf?) anyways i agreed and went forward, found 2 ogres(alistair's finishing move is epic!) then a tombstone.. i disturb it, some very powerful creatures come, and i am dead. is disturbing the tomb mandatory? or can i complete the crazy mage's quest without doing so?

dont ask these things
coz there will be spoilers for sure
:D I'm sure you dont wanna spoil the fun
just make frequent saves
and explore the whole forest
and yes
there's some special thing about that gravestones
there are 3/4 i guess

......too much info i already gave
happy DA:Oing :)

Soumik99

Journeyman
lol.. ok. 3/4... i surely don't know what that means.. but i am exploring the forest using the staple maze solving technique> stick to a wall and u will cover the whole area. lets see whats in store for me.

gameranand

Living to Play
Just one hint that disturbing all those gravestones and performing a ritual gives you something really powerful. I guess second best item in that category. And total no. of gravestones is 3.

Soumik99

Journeyman
Currently in orzammar, chose the good ending for the dalish elves :) .
Unleashed Wynne on the way :)) . one of Orzammar's boss that fat dwarf chick Jarvia is tough to beat, but then again, every fight with a boss is tough.

Last edited:

Soumik99

Journeyman
noooooooooo :( .. .. i have decided to return to brecilian forest after i level up a bit here at orzammar. for now i only have the juggernaut body armour.

gameranand

Living to Play
oh ok. Juggernaut armor is second best armour in the vanilla game. 3 pieces can be easily obtained but for 4th piece you need to perform a ritual. Also after that talking tree you can fight a shade to get some nice goodies.

Soumik99

Journeyman
WTF!! I am stuck at the Brank fight where I chose to side with Caridin(lame@$$ golem, doesn't even move).. Any tips will be very useful, have seen walkthroughs, didn't help much.. I am fighting with level 12 rogue,Wynne,Morrigan and Oghren(another **** didn't know he would be this bad)

Piyush

Lanaya
morrigan will be key player here
ask wayne to back up
btw i did this mission at lvl 15-16 IIRC

gameranand

Living to Play
Here you need to co-ordinate your attack. Never engage any enemy who is busy with someone else. Keep your team alive at all cost if needed then opt for run and gun tactics means run with your team and let group heal of wayne get activated and then heal and attack. This fight was very easy even on hard but I have also completed this 5 times. But follow my tips and enemy should be on ground in no time. :D

Soumik99

Journeyman
OK.. will try again now.. will keep on trying till 'tis(classic morrigan style ;) ) done! Thx

Aaaaand its done!! phew!! took about 10 tries but the last time i.e the successful one was pretty easy.. used Wynne to keep the friendly golems alive to do max damage and morrigan(she's just awesome ;) ) for freezing etc.... i'm so happy :)) the games purely tactical which is why i like it i guess plus the story is beautiful too.

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh yes certainly the story is just awesome. It gives me kind of heroic feel every time I played this game. You'll understand what I mean once you have completed it once.

Soumik99

Journeyman
Completed undead mission at redcliffe at last.. i must say even with level 14 alistair. lvl 13 rogue, level 14 morrigan and level 14 wynne it was quite difficult.... the AI was focussing on wynne constantly for some reason... initially i was irritated by this, but then used it to my advantage and made her run around while the others do damage :)) i even had to use revival on morrigan as she was knocked! (this thread can now be officially called dragon age walkthrough thread:reading: lol)

gameranand

Living to Play
Do you know if you manage to save all villagers then there is a reward for you ?? But completing that task is not very easy task and neither very hard. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
what is the reward?
*curious*

There are two rewards depending on situation.
1. Lloyd magic ring - if you recruited him in the shop and he survived the battle.
2. Helm of the red - if all villagers survived the battle.

Soumik99

Journeyman
So you basically eat Dragon Age for breakfast,lunch,dinner, and what-nots... :rofl:

Alok

Adventurer
^^actually some games are such interesting that you'll check for every possibility , that's it.

gameranand

Living to Play
So you basically eat Dragon Age for breakfast,lunch,dinner, and what-nots... :rofl:

Well I know most of the possibilities but not all of them but yes I can tell you all secrets you can discover in your 1st playthrough. I still have to play some more playthrough. :)