Dragon Age: Origins

Soumik99

Journeyman
I just started playing this on my new pc n i must say it's so addictive. It was funny making morrigan almost naked haha. Nvm it's a very good game!

cool.. just don't forget to recruit leliana at lothering or you will miss out on an awesome character(like I did :wah: ) she's in the bar at lothering. just saying. :))

Soumik99

Journeyman
I m Noble warrior grey warden something! What's the best party member i can get? :D

i'd suggest(wow, i am suggesting someone at last :grin: ) 2 mages, 1 rogue, 1 warrior(two warriors will do too). get wynne from circle of mages first. mine was Alistair, Morrigan, Wynne, and myself, a rogue.

Alok

Adventurer
^but his fighting class is Warrior.

@Kapilove77 for warrior Strength is main state.
Equipments depends on what king of warrior you making =>
1.Shieldman
2.Duelist
3.Two handed

Soumik99

Journeyman
whats the best equipment and stats for my warrior?

Just keep on increasing your attributes , a warrior's main stat is Strength, Dexterity(for the higher talents you will need dexterity too), and constitution.. keep on increasing willpower to a sufficient level(after which u can stop) by one every two instances of levelling up. also , get all the combat training skills first and then coercion, you will need it to intimidate others.Reasonably high strength increases chances of intimidation during speech and cunning increases that of Persuasion(which would be better for rogues, but you are not playing with a rogue as a main character so don't bother). thats all the gyan i can give. ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
I m Noble warrior grey warden something! What's the best party member i can get? :D
It entirely depends on you. You can use 2 mages and 1 rogue, 2 rogue 1 mage or 1 warrior, 1 mage, 1 rogue. For me Alistar, Leliana and Wayne were winning combination. Alistar as tank, me and Leliana as damage dealers and Wayne as healer. I was also a human noble warrior.
whats the best equipment and stats for my warrior?
For armor you can get juggernaut armor, blood dragon armor and dragon scale armor. If you have blood dragon armor dlc then this armor will do for entire game and you'll have to defeat high dragon and do all master wade quests by paying him to make him to cast the best dragon scale armor.
In weapon warden keep dlc adds a random encounter with star metal. When you take that to soldier peek and ask the guy to make weapon he'll ask you for a greatsword or longsword then you can tell him to make whatever you want. That star metal sword is the best of this game.

deepak8286

Broken In
i m playing this game as a human warrior. my company are morrigan, alistair, steyn(guy released from jail in lothering) and aedan himself. i m stuck in breccalia forest on my way from dalish camp to kill that withersang(mispelt)......i cannot kill that mad hermit. how to kill him?. he uses fire to drain most of the fellows life.

tell me what all powers are essential for aedan,alistair,morrigan?

i am also unable to open any chest due to insufficient skill. what skill is needed here and how do i get here?

how do i increase my strength,dexterity,cunning for warrirors?

any video tutorial on combat techniques?

PS - i m new to RPG games

Neuron

Electronic.
You have two choices.First is to leave this quest for a later time and go seek out another.When you have more experience you can come back carry on.The elven forest quests are pretty tough.Or find as many elf roots as possible and make some healing potions to aid you.You should have the herbalism skill to do this.

Skynaveen

★★★-DREADLORD-★★★
It is the best game Ive ever played. I really recommend it for everyone.
Needs to have a bit of patience at first read everything:mrgreen:

deepak8286

Broken In
i m playing this game as a human warrior. my company are morrigan, alistair, steyn(guy released from jail in lothering) and aedan himself. i m stuck in breccalia forest on my way from dalish camp to kill that withersang(mispelt)......i cannot kill that mad hermit. how to kill him?. he uses fire to drain most of the fellows life.

tell me what all powers are essential for aedan,alistair,morrigan?

i am also unable to open any chest due to insufficient skill. what skill is needed here and how do i get here?

how do i increase my strength,dexterity,cunning for warrirors?

any video tutorial on combat techniques?

PS - i m new to RPG games
:arrow:

Top Bottom