Dragon Age: Origins

deepak8286

Broken In
i m playing this game as a human warrior. my company are morrigan, alistair, steyn(guy released from jail in lothering) and aedan himself. i m stuck in breccalia forest on my way from dalish camp to kill that withersang(mispelt)......i cannot kill that mad hermit. how to kill him?. he uses fire to drain most of the fellows life.

how to equip dual weapons?

where can i get backpacks?

where can i enchant my weapons...that camp?

Piyush

Lanaya
i m playing this game as a human warrior. my company are morrigan, alistair, steyn(guy released from jail in lothering) and aedan himself. i m stuck in breccalia forest on my way from dalish camp to kill that withersang(mispelt)......i cannot kill that mad hermit. how to kill him?. he uses fire to drain most of the fellows life.
you can kill that elf leader rather killing witherfang (and its female)
go to bag and figure it out yourself
from traders
you can get 2 bags at low cost from 1st city trader (forgot the name)
one before getting the quest to get darkspawn blood
and one after getting the blood
your camp trader's son
you have to have runes though

Alok

Adventurer

to equip dual weapons you must have two one handed swords : one right handed and one side handed. Just equip right hand sword and put another in place of shield.

For backpacks , there are two when you are in ostagar. Further get one from Camp.

For enchantment , go to camp . You will buy runes from Bodhan dwarf and put in your weapons with help of his son Sandal.

deepak8286

Broken In
i m in redcliff now....how do i go to ostagar to buy backpacks? ....its dimmed in the map

how do i kill flemth? who and what skills are needed?

i m in that castle finding arl eamon ....connor(small boy) has turned into an abdomination by a mage...what should i do ?

if i kill mad hermit in brecallia forest will that be enough to kill witherfang?

Alok

Adventurer
You can't return Ostagar now but further check every merchant.

To kill Flemeth you have to achieve Morrigan's approval then search Flemeth Grimoire in Libraries of circle tower . Give it to her and she will ask you to kill Flemeth.

To kill her you need a balanced team( i prefer one healer ,one ranged , one tank and you.) and Fire Crystal or enough file resistance. I'll suggest you not to go there untill you level is enough.

In case of boy i did only thing to kill him.

Mad hermit has no relation with witherfang and you may choose trade or kill him. I killed him.
And i didn't killed witherfang , in place of that i killed Zathrian.

deepak8286

Broken In
i killed mad hermit. where do i go and find witherfang?

why should i align with witherfang instead of zatharin?

how do i increase the number of quick slots?

any way to increase experience or skill points drastically?

Alok

Adventurer
To increase no. Of slots just take your pointer to the corner and drag it.

For more experience (without cheating) , only one thing you can do is to fight weak or normal enemies without companion. To do this click on "hold position" button below their avtar and take them away from battle.

And answer for your above two ques. depends on your choice.

Alok

Adventurer
^^Go to circle tower and there you'll face a desire demon talking to a Templar. Kill him and loot that armor.

deepak8286

Broken In
^^Go to circle tower and there you'll face a desire demon talking to a Templar. Kill him and loot that armor.

do u mean apprentice notes?

i finished the circle tower mission and did not find such

meanwhile oghren intends to join me in deep roads....shall i choose him? will he be useful

Alok

Adventurer
I means about Templar Armor. You missed that in circle tower.

Oghren is warrior , IMO take him to your party but use at your will. Depends on what is your team currently ,There must be at least one mage and one damage dealer.

Alok

Adventurer
Ok here i found picture of it. When you get into circle tower , if you go through every room you'll find "a desire demon and Templar talking to each other".

In pic. Below there is a templar on left side . Kill both of then and you'll get Templar Armor in loot.
*images.wikia.com/dragonage/images/c/c8/Desire_Demon.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh boy you are asking too many questions. You know what I have one answer for all of them. Its a game so figure out everything yourself. I know all the answers for your questions but you really should try everything yourself. If you know the outcome already then where is fun in making a decesion. Only ask here if you are really stuck somewhere not these random questions.

deepak8286

Broken In
i explored the whole of circle tower but couldnt find the desire demon and templar.... can any one tell which floor it was...........
*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/87869154.jpg/

*img830.imageshack.us/img830/591/87869154.jpg

@gamer anand - i m new to rpg

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
^^Its on fourth flore.

Its a game so figure out everything yourself. I know all the answers for your questions but you really should try everything yourself. If you know the outcome already then where is fun in making a decesion. Only ask here if you are really stuck somewhere not these random questions.

yes totally agree.

gameranand

Living to Play
@ deepak
Yes I know that you are new to RPG genre. But dude still your previous questions were like a storw. Now this question you asked is good. As for answer be prepared for a tough fight and take out the templer first to save yourself.

deepak8286

Broken In
@ deepak
Yes I know that you are new to RPG genre. But dude still your previous questions were like a storw. Now this question you asked is good. As for answer be prepared for a tough fight and take out the templer first to save yourself.

@anand
check out the screenshot above...i m in the templar quarters in tht room where u say desire demon and tht templar is......but i cant find such...the screen shot proves it....

Alok

Adventurer
Search for every room on "FOURTH FLORE".

Try it. If still you can't then i can provide map.

Top Bottom