Dragon Age: Origins

gameranand

Living to Play
I mean after importing my character & savegames from Origins to Awakening I can't access them any more i.e. only Awakening's savegames are accessible, not Origin's.
Here is the solution for that.
From Main Menu select Load game on bottom you'll see Switch Character. Switch your character from there to Origin's character and load the desired save.

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys who was your hardest foe in the game. For me Harvester and then High Dragon. Harvester was much harder than High Dragon I must say.

Alok

Adventurer
Oh i can't uninstall it. Actually i'm currently again playing main story as a two handed warrior. Currently in city of dwarf.

And i'm playing 3 games in parallel- DAO , Assassins Creed2 , Mass Effect2 and also started witcher. So dao progress is slow:-D

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh i can't uninstall it. Actually i'm currently again playing main story as a two handed warrior. Currently in city of dwarf.

And i'm playing 3 games in parallel- DAO , Assassins Creed2 , Mass Effect2 and also started witcher. So dao progress is slow:-D
Oh OK. Got it. I usually play 2 games at same time and at most three in which one is main and others are slow take. :)

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
oh that Gauntler Bridge puzzle...

tied for 1 hour.. could not succeed... and how can you give gift to your party member.. and what to do to raise their approval...

My monitor was dead. Bought a new Monitor BenQ G2420HD.
Never Buy a Viewsonic Product.

I am using a Viewsonic monitor for past more than 3 years..it has one dead pixel.. hardly visible

but working ok for me... but will not ecomment Viewsonic to anyone... samsung or Dell is better..... anyway how much your new monitor cost

gameranand

Living to Play
oh that Gauntler Bridge puzzle...
tied for 1 hour.. could not succeed...
Where ???
and how can you give gift to your party member.. and what to do to raise their approval...
Talk to them a lot. Support them with your dialogues. :) To give them gift select inventory go to that member and then right click on that gift and then give the gift. Also remember that every gift is for a particular member and will boost larger approval if you give it to them while if you give the same to other member it won't boost approval much. You have to save load a lot to get the idea or if you like I can give you complete list. :)
anyway how much your new monitor cost

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
give me the list of the gist and to whom can we give it..

Alo.. i have Wardens Keep DLC in My game.. however i could not get the Cache box in Camp to store my things.... how do i get.. so i can dump things when not required....

gameranand

Living to Play
give me the list of the gist and to whom can we give it..
OK here it is.
For Alistar
Alister's Mother's Amulet
Black Runestone
Duncan's Shield
Onyx Demon Statue
Small Carved Statue
Stone Warrior's Statue
Stone Dragon Statue
White Runestone

For Morrigan
Black Grimoire (Its essential for her companion quest)
Flemth's Grimoire
Tribal Necklace
Locket
Golden Mirror
Silver chain
Gold Amulet
Golden Demon Pendant
Golden Rope Necklace
Silver Brooch
Silver Medallion

For Leliana
Andraste's Grace (Actually a flower)
Bronze Symbol of Andraste
Golden Symbol of Andraste
Steel Symbol of Andraste
Nug
Silver Sword of Mercy
Chantry Amulet
Etched Silver Symbol

For Wayne
Fancy Scroll
Tattered Notebook
Discovering Dragon’s Blood: Potions, Tinctures, and Spicy Sauces
The Rose of Orlais
The Search for the true Prophet
The Guerrins of Ferelden: A Genealogical History

For Dog
All kind of Bones

For Sten
Sten's Sword (Companion Quest)
Totem
Painting of Rebel Queen
Portrait of a Goosegirl
Water Stained Portrait
Silver Framed still life

For Shale
All Remarkable Stones like Greenstone, Diamond, Ruby and all that. ( Remember that their should be remarkable in their suffix to gift that to Shale)

For Ogren
Alley King's Flagon
Chasind Sack Mead
Garblog’s Backcountry Reserve
Sun Blonde Vint-1
Legacy White Shear

For Zervan
Antivan Leather Boots
Dalish Gloves
Small Gold Bar
Small Silver Bar
Medium Gold Bar
Medium Silver Bar

For Logain
All the maps. (Although its my common sense as I never recruited him)
These are all that I could discover so far. There are some other gifts also but they work on all characters I guess as I can't find a particular companion who liked them much.
I hope this helps. :)

Alo.. i have Wardens Keep DLC in My game.. however i could not get the Cache box in Camp to store my things.... how do i get.. so i can dump things when not required....
Complete that DLC's quest first. After that you'll get the chest in Soldier's Peek where you can store your items. :)

If you have problems finding those gifts just tell me I'll give you the location. :)

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i have completed the solders peek mision.. however... does the chest located in Camp or othr place... i finished the mission and left the solders peek.. do i have to visit it again to manage my stuff..... is there any merchant in solders peek....

anyway thank fo the gift lists....

i still not have come acros Wynne, Shle and ogren... how can i add them to my party...

gameranand

Living to Play
i have completed the solders peek mision.. however... does the chest located in Camp or othr place... i finished the mission and left the solders peek.. do i have to visit it again to manage my stuff..... is there any merchant in solders peek....
Yes there are merchants in soldiers peek. Just the two and near one merchant there is your chest. Also his brother will make the best weapon of the game. The Starfang if you find a star metal then come to him and he will make that free of cost.
anyway thank fo the gift lists....
You are welcome. :)
i still not have come acros Wynne, Shle and ogren... how can i add them to my party...
Wayne will join you while doing Circle of Magi quest automatically while for Shale you need his DLC "The stone Golem" complete that DLC and he'll join your team.:)

gameranand

Living to Play
don't take Morrigan in circle of magi or u will face disapproval when u call Wayne in your party.
I never played with Morrigan anyway. She was way out my league. I was a good guy and she always used to offend me on my decisions while Alistar, Leliana and Wayne use to be with me so my best combo. :))

Alok

Adventurer
^^I usually have Morrigan, Leliana and Alistair in my team.

But in flemeth quest i was with Wayne , Zavran and Alistair.

Top Bottom