Dragon Age: Origins

gameranand

Living to Play
As far as I can guess they will mess the next game with this attitude. I mean what do they mean by new fans of the game. Sale figures of DA2 has reduced day by after release while DAO's sales were actually going up. I mean come on no. speaks for themselves.
DAO sales on PC
DA2 sales for PC

You can also compare PS3 and Xbox 360 versions. In all versions DA2 was EPIC FAIL as compared to DAO.

And they are still giving the crap they will continue to make DA3 like DA2.

Alok

Adventurer
They saying to simplify rpg to make it more suitable for new players.
They want new players but they are not thinking that old players will give up:-x:-x

gameranand

Living to Play
By doing this they are just shooting at their own foot because if RPG fans won't play their game then no matter how simple their game is for new players game won't be a hit its that simple. And it has also been proved with DA2. Laidlaw thinks that his ME formula of cutting down RPG elements works but he is way too wrong. DAO was epic because it was a hardcore RPG and not a mix of two genres.

Alok

Adventurer
^:+1: mass effect works coz it is mixed with shooter genres but DAO is not a mixture, they can't apply same theory for both these.

Piyush

Lanaya
As far as I can guess they will mess the next game with this attitude. I mean what do they mean by new fans of the game. Sale figures of DA2 has reduced day by after release while DAO's sales were actually going up. I mean come on no. speaks for themselves.
DAO sales on PC
DA2 sales for PC

You can also compare PS3 and Xbox 360 versions. In all versions DA2 was EPIC FAIL as compared to DAO.

And they are still giving the crap they will continue to make DA3 like DA2.

well If they aren't stupid, they'll learn from their past experiences
and if not then....god knows...

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually the problem is that they don't accept that they did wrong with DA2. They still think that DA2 is a epic success. Not to mention the Lead designer of DAO didn't worked in DA2 because he didn't liked the idea where DA2 was headed and he was damn right. Now they are giving the departments to other guys which is quite unacceptable. Why can't they understand that they need the Original crew back to develop an epic game.

Last edited:

deepak8286

Broken In
any one please tell me how to play this game....i started as a human warrior....it is difficult to fight...there are no various stunts unlike assasins creed....

Alok

Adventurer
Man its not action game where you bang anyone in one shot or put a blade in throat. Its RPG , means you have to form strategies , raise up your character , and live a entire character.

Seems you haven't played any rpg before like diablo??

Krow

Crowman
any one please tell me how to play this game....i started as a human warrior....it is difficult to fight...there are no various stunts unlike assasins creed....

Upgrade your mage's mana and as you go up the levels, unlock cone of cold and eventually the blizzard spell. Cast spells use strategies and have fun!

Alok

Adventurer
Lol, there are four members at almost all times in DA:O. They all level up. :D

lol:rofl: probably you don't notice that in human warrior storyline there is no mage before "tower of ishal" quest.:-D

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Don't you meet Morrigan early in the game? I played as Elf rogue. Human warrior sucks. :p Half the people I know chose that one. :D

Alok

Adventurer
I played with 3 characters ...
1.human warrior
2.human mage
3.elf rough

all have their qualities and style.

And yeah i met Morrigan but she is playable after Tower of Ishal quest in both stories(elf rough & human warrior) .;-)

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Don't you meet Morrigan early in the game? I played as Elf rogue. Human warrior sucks. :p Half the people I know chose that one. :D

How you dare say that ?? Human warrior rocks. I have played as nearly all classes and I liked human warrior most. :p

Krow

Crowman
Lol, too many humans here. :p

Not much of a fan of frontal assault. Human Warrior is best for that. I used to use Morrigan and Wynne to freeze/bamboozle opponents and then strike them with ultra rogue powers from behind. Killer!

Best warrior = Mabari.

Alok

Adventurer
How you dare say that ?? Human warrior rocks. I have played as nearly all classes and I liked human warrior most. :p

:-Dnice entry and perfect comeback.

Not much of a fan of frontal assault. Human Warrior is best for that. I used to use Morrigan and Wynne to freeze/bamboozle opponents and then strike them with ultra rogue powers from behind. Killer!

well i like a winter grasp from morrigan and then a Mighty Blow,front:) .LETHAL!!!!

gameranand

Living to Play

Best warrior = Mabari.

Actually in DAO all classes are equally balanced so any class is good as per your personal preferences while in DA2 warriors are highly underpowered.

:-Dnice entry and perfect comeback.
Thanks. Still using through my mobile. Thanks to my N8.

Top Bottom