Dragon Age: Origins

gameranand

Living to Play
Don't attempt her yet. Go to her when you are like 14-15 level.
Kola2842 said:
Well can my mighty hero beat a high dragon if yes tell me how.
Well my mighty hero killed her so yours can. :)

Here is a simple strategy for dragons.
First complete the Drake Skale armor quest to get a real nice fire resistence armor for your rogue. When you come to her try each and everything you can to keep your tank and main DPS alive. To achieve this your healer must be alive. With your mage just concentrate on healing and not damaging as you are wasting your mana on that. Make sure healer is well out of reach from dragon so that you don't have to heal the healer. Make sure you have best equipment with max fire resistance or your party will be on ground in no time. If you have use warmth balm, this is the time for that.
Also don't attempt to kill a dragon at level 10 as you don't have enough health.

Well I have killed dragon at level 10 but thats really difficult. I was pausing game every 3 or 4 second and rethink my strategy in my second playthrough. If you are up for that challenge, go get em tiger. :)

Alok

Adventurer
Trying and trying again:)
well none can say that u haven't finished it:))

Oh u gave a good idea now wayne is just far from dragon.:)

gameranand

Living to Play
Kola2842 said:
Trying and trying again
well none can say that u haven't finished it
If it takes too much tries then come back after some level ups. The fight will be easier. I'll tell you a incident. In my first playthrough I tool Nature of its Kind quest at first so I didn't had enough health and no healer so killed the dragon with much pain and after that when so many skeletons came after me none of my party survived so I left it and came after Circle of Magi quest and then they were like minions. I hit kill. So come to dragon after some level ups. Complete some side quests and other map and then come back. :)
I completed Origins at level 24 I guess.

Alok

Adventurer
Hello ! I did it:) but actually it is Alistair:cry:

My team including my hero was on ground but Alistair(only left) hits a final blow and :sword::clap2:

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Ah...Will finally resume playing Awakening today after 4-5 days of sickness. I hope it will be completed in less than a week.

saddy

Broken In
bought DA:O Ultimate edition game from south Ex market from Rhythm corner shop in delhi as i had important work in delhi .well back at home now installed DA:O game.any tips for making a strong charater in DA:0.game looks very complex in gameplay and how do we keep Anisotropic filtering on 16x as textures look shimmered.in have played DA2 recently but this game is somewat more complex than DA2.playing as a rogue BTW.*img638.imageshack.us/img638/4871/photo0173o.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ yeah well if you want to be warrior then Strength and constitution is most important then comes Dexterity and willpower.
If Rouge then Dex takes first place and then comes cunning, strength and willpower
If mage then Magic and willpower are most important and after that comes Constitution.

gameranand

Living to Play
Finally got the best Armor set of the game. THE SENTINEL ARMOR. Now going to silverite mine to get dragon eggs for best weapon. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah more or less. Have all other things for that mighty sword except this goddamn Dragon egg which is only available in that mine. Man I hate searching for something. Last time In Wayne's side quest a lady named Irni (or something like that) told me to find a fu(king plant in Wending Woods. Damn that took me 2 hours to search every side of that map to get that plant.

gameranand

Living to Play
Have u disabled glittering option on objects?
No I don't think so. Why ??
what are the stats of sentinel armor?
and which DLC is this?

Here you go
Name Armor/Fatigue

Helm of the Sentinel
Requires: 52 strength 4.50/5.25%
+8 constitution
+0.5 or +1 health regeneration in combat
+9 defense
Gauntlets of the Sentinel
Requires: 52 strength 3.75/5.25%
+3% melee critical chance
+6 attack
Armor of the Sentinel
Requires: 52 strength 26.25/36.75%
+6 strength
+1 or +2 health regeneration in combat
Chance to avoid missile attacks
+20 physical resistance
Boots of the Sentinel
Requires: 52 strength 4.50/5.25%
+3 defense
+5 physical resistance
+8 strength
Set bonus 0.00/0.00%
Set: -15% fatigue
Set: +0.5 armor
Sentinel armor set
Requires: 52 strength 39.00/52.50%
+8 constitution
+1.5 or +3 health regeneration in combat
+12 defense
+3% melee critical chance
+6 attack
+14 strength
Chance to avoid missile attacks
+25 physical resistance
Set : +0.5 armor
Set : -15% fatigue

So I guess you got the idea how strong it is. I'll post a screenshot soon.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Got the best weapon of the game. Also completed 4 main quest and almost all side quests except for something around 5-6. Just one more quest to go and game is finally completed.

gameranand

Living to Play
I had already posted the stats of the Armor here are for Vigilance Greatsword
Base
19.80 damage
7.50 armor penetration
2.70% critical chance

Bonus
+4 to all attributes
+0.5 armor penetration
+8 attack
+5 cold damage

Here are images for Armor and the Weapon
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6131/5976937489_748133777e_b.jpg

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6008/5977501168_ca0e8d6999_b.jpg

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6024/5977501604_0c3d718c65_b.jpg

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6022/5977501930_a39b0d8a29_b.jpg

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ See again the post I have updated.

Oh dear god finally completed all Master Wade's Quest in Awakening. Although he gives freakin awesome things but finding things for those object is a pain in the ass. :p

Alok

Adventurer
Sword is very nice. Is it two handed ?

Finally installed blood dragon armour and other dlc. But it requires 36 strength:-|(mine is 28):)

Top Bottom