Who are you?

• Total voters

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION] Quite true really. Me being a regular CSGO player relate to this a lot :D

Also, Manila Major starts tomorrow! HYPE :D

sksundram

In the zone
Lately, I downloaded DOTA 2 through steam and I have no idea how to proceed. I watched a couple of tutorials and they were helpful but not that much. The thing is, I was always an FPS gamer. I remember trying Fallout 3 when it released. Transitioning from FPS to RPG was tough for me. I quit playing it after sometime. I am a casual gamer. I wish I had the time to devote more to gaming but it is what it is.
I would like to know from the perspective of DOTA players as well as FPS lovers, how to make the transition. After watching the tutorials, I infer that there's no progression in terms of maps/objectives. Two parties fight with each another n number of times until one beats another. Please correct me if I am wrong. A little motivation would be helpful.

Piyush

Lanaya
Lately, I downloaded DOTA 2 through steam and I have no idea how to proceed. I watched a couple of tutorials and they were helpful but not that much. The thing is, I was always an FPS gamer. I remember trying Fallout 3 when it released. Transitioning from FPS to RPG was tough for me. I quit playing it after sometime. I am a casual gamer. I wish I had the time to devote more to gaming but it is what it is.
I would like to know from the perspective of DOTA players as well as FPS lovers, how to make the transition. After watching the tutorials, I infer that there's no progression in terms of maps/objectives. Two parties fight with each another n number of times until one beats another. Please correct me if I am wrong. A little motivation would be helpful.

*purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
*66.media.tumblr.com/4d7fb029fcb2ae781a1ee5f466bd55b6/tumblr_o7t36b7Vog1uoi2f2o1_1280.jpg

anaklusmos

Youngling
I need to do the silence enemies quest, getting the quest done is not hard, but winning games seems aldosterone impossible with silencer. Any advice?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Piyush

Lanaya
I need to do the silence enemies quest, getting the quest done is not hard, but winning games seems aldosterone impossible with silencer. Any advice?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
If you are playing silencer as a support, then I cant help much. Its upto carries how they use your silence. You can try carry silencer but its even harder.

Other than silencer, you can try Night Stalker, with 1 point on silence before 4 min mark. He's a ganker-semi carry, so it might be better depending on your playstyle.

Niilesh

Padawan
So i finally completed the download(after valve reset it 2 times).

Can someone update me with changes?Like new items, game play changes, whats the new meta and the meta heroes.
And wtf happened to the pro scene? Liquid, Fnatic, MVP Phoenix on top ranking??!! and secret on 18th!

Piyush

Lanaya
So i finally completed the download(after valve reset it 2 times).

Can someone update me with changes?Like new items, game play changes, whats the new meta and the meta heroes.
And wtf happened to the pro scene? Liquid, Fnatic, MVP Phoenix on top ranking??!! and secret on 18th!

There;s too much change in meta, thanks to hero skill changes and loads of new items.

Regarding pro scene, Secret changed roaster a few times, latest team getting rekt.
MVP, OG, Newbee, Fnatic, Liquid, Wings, Digital Chaos, LGD are top teams
Navi also bouncing back. Synderen recently made his team which comprised of Era and some new faces and they were doing good, but dunno their status now.
SingSing made Kaipi again, so far nothing special but doing better than what everybody else expected. Bone7 and SexyBamboe are in that team iirc.
Alliance not doing so good recently. And so is Complexity.
Empire and VP see saw performance.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Had an incredible match which enemy Arc Warden literally threw 2 rapiers & we somehow came back and won. There was a base race at the end. One of my most incredible matches, ever.

Match 2417624029 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat

Cruzy

Journeyman
Has everyone here qualified for ranked matches. I began playing again after a year or so..couldn't play due to college stuff

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Top Bottom